Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: My Boobs Brought Me To Limelight - Oshodi Oke  (Read 1545 times)

Offline jchima14

My Boobs Brought Me To Limelight - Oshodi Oke
« on: October 26, 2014, 02:35:53 PM »

Ronke Ojo Anthony is popularly known as Oshodi Oke, owing to her massive boobs which are quite heavy. When you meet her, the first thing that will strike you is that She is big in every sense of the word .If you want to be witty, naughty, smart or intelligent, Ronke is equal to the task and she is a good actress. The A-List actress, in this interview with Vanguard discloses deep secrets about her life, career, marriage and future ambitions.

How did you come about acting?
I started acting as a result of some challenges that came my way when growing up. My father was a custom officer and my mother a grade II teacher. Things were smooth for us until my father had issues with the Nigeria Customs and there was a turn around. My mum?s income was not enough for our upkeep and as the first child of the family, I wanted to support her. I moved into selling of clothes and other petty businesses at Tincan Island . But before that, I had loved entertainment, simply by watching home videos. Music and films were part of me. I had a cousin who I used to accompany to Fadeyi to see a friend of his. Then actors had their caucus known as ?Star Parade? there and each time we went visiting, I felt like becoming part of them. In 1997, I walked up to Mufutau Oladokun (Baba Alaran) who later became my boss and that was how I found my way into the world of acting.

What is acting to you?
Ronke-OjoI believe the blood of acting runs in my family. Even my father was a member of cultural and theatre group in his university days at Obafemi Awolowo University, O.A.U. He was also part of stage productions like Macbeth where he even acted as a lady. But It took me sixteen times to get a scene right the first time I was in front of the camera; Although the film didn?t leave the shelf.

Apart from your innate passion for acting, who else inspired you into acting?
The late Ireti. I loved her acting and I am glad I worked with her before her demise. She was my heroine and mentor.

Some people refer to you as an illiterate because you never attended a university, your comment?
I have a good background and valued education. But going to the university was something I had to sacrifice when things became rough for my family. I have the plan of going back to school but as the breadwinner of my family, a career woman, mother and a wife, it has not been easy. But when the time comes, I will, even if it means going abroad to avoid distraction.
Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/776-my-boobs-brought-me-to-limelight-oshodi-oke

Nollywood Nudestar & Queen of Boobs Cossy Orjiakor says she will marry this year

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1905
Last post January 09, 2016, 01:39:24 PM
by internet police
Tonto Dikeh Flashes Side Boobs In Evening Gown

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1371
Last post October 19, 2014, 11:41:15 AM
by jchima14
Kim Kardashian Inexplicably boobs Covers Rolling Stone Magazine