Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: How To Earn Bitcoin While Playing Free Game  (Read 4202 times)

Offline nairaclass.com

How To Earn Bitcoin While Playing Free Game
« on: February 06, 2017, 04:27:09 PM »
I'm going to you how to play bitcoin games and started earning bitcoin, there are million websites out there where you can test your brain and earn at the at same time, but before i proceed, i will like you to write this on your hands, on your bedroom ceiling, on your forehead (backward if you tend to look in the mirror): “You have to know what you want before you can go for it” . You have to be very smart when playing the bitcoin games.

The best and fastest earning game is Satosh Quiz. With a prize pot of 1000 Satoshis for every question, this is actually quite a fun little quiz game with some interesting questions. There’s a good mixture between easy and tough questions, and you get one minute for each quiz question so if you are fast fingered you may even be able to Google the answer to questions you don’t know before the clock runs down on you. There are also regular challenges with prizes of up to 1 million satoshis!!!.........

Read more from http://nairaclass.com/forum/index.php?topic=733.msg751#new

TYPE ABC OR 123 AND EARN $15 DAILY

Started by nairaclass.com

Replies: 0
Views: 12509
Last post April 19, 2020, 08:36:52 AM
by nairaclass.com
President Trump Blasts Bitcoin, Facebook's Libra,Demands they Face Banking rules

Started by punch

Views: 22107
Last post July 12, 2019, 05:12:17 AM
by punch
Our Twitter account was hacked, US SEC Chair Denies Bitcoin ETF Approved

Started by legendguru

Views: 2976
Last post January 10, 2024, 09:28:24 AM
by legendguru
I buy all gift cards and bitcoin at really exciting rate