Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Why President Buhari sought treatment abroad Revealed  (Read 1585 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Why President Buhari sought treatment abroad Revealed
« on: January 23, 2017, 01:18:37 AM »

President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to seek medical attention abroad was based on prior appointment with his doctors who have treated him over the years, presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina said.

Speaking in an interview Sunday, Adesina said Buhari was well informed of the difficulties Nigerians are passing through even as he said that the ensuing economic recession which he described as inevitable would soon end.

Mr. Adesina who spoke in an interview on Channels Television Sunday night also rebuffed claims of a media clampdown even as he affirmed that the president had received the report on the Attorney General’s investigations into the allegations levelled against some high-profile administration officials.

Against the background of outrage in some sections of the public that President Buhari resorted to foreign doctors despite the N3 billion provisions for the State House Clinic in the 2017 budget, Adesina said that the president needed a consistency in his medical evaluation which he said he could only get from the United Kingdom based doctors he said had been attending to him over the years. Asked if the president was conscious of the difficulties in the land, he recounted an encounter he had with the president when he, Adesina told him of difficulties in the land.

“I know because I have people coming to visit me here and they tell me what they are passing through,” Adesina quoted President Buhari as saying even as he said the administration was forging policies to address the issue. He promised that before the end of the year that things will begin to change noting optimistic predictions for the economy by global economic institutions.

“Recession was inevitable the way Nigeria had been run and three, four years ago it was known that it was bound to happen,” he said. Mr. Adesina, himself a former president of the Nigerian Guild of Editors, NGE rebuffed claims that the Buhari administration had embarked on a clampdown on the media noting that journalists as everyone else were not above the law.

He also said that the president would in due course take action on the report on the investigation into allegations of corruption levelled against some high-level officials of the administration.

Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10061
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated
jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Views: 2175
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Views: 2028
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
Man who promised to walk from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins arrived Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 1936
Last post April 21, 2015, 08:32:55 AM
by mastercode
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1914
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux