Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: See shocking Thing Aisha Buhari Did to Christians Celebrating Christmas  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Ereporter

Wife of Nigeria’s president, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, on Thursday, December 14, donated some bags of rice and cartons of liquid milk to the Christian community in Abuja for Christmas, Vanguard reports.

According to her, the donation was to support the Christian families of the First Baptist Church in FCT, Abuja.Aisha Buhari donates food items to Christians for Christmas

Aisha, who was represented by Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of the vice president, said the kind gesture was done out of passion and love.

She said: “I know there are men of God and people of God here and I see a lot of Christian mothers, the youth and children too, it is lovely to be here.

“The Bible says how good and pleasant it is when God makes us enjoy together in unity.

“I am not here in my own capacity; I am here representing the wife of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Everyone knows that she has a large heart and she has sent a lot of items to the Christian community, I am here to watch the handing over of the items to them.”

Reacting after, the FCT chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev. Samson Jonah, thanked Hajiya Buhari for identifying with the Christian community at this festive period.

He assured Buhari that the items would be distributed to all the Christian groups in the FCT.

Jonah said: “We want to assure you that by the grace of God, the distribution would go round all the Christian groups.”

He also expressed the community’s continued support for President Muhammadu Buhari administration in its bid to tackle corruption, insecurity and improve the economy.

Also speaking, the CAN chairman, North Central, Rev. Israel Akanji, said the kind gesture showed a sense of unity.

He said: “I am really grateful, this is leadership; it is a sense of unity for the nation.

“Hajiya Aisha Buhari is a Muslim and she knows that this cerebration is for Christians and yet she has decided to brighten the hearts of Christians.”

Recall that despite her fond act of giving, Aisha Buhari recently disclosed that she been rejecting gifts from people even before Muhammadu Buhari became president.

Speaking at the launch of a new campaign against graft tagged, “Women Against Corruption” in Abuja, on Wednesday, December 7, Aisha said she does not intend to collect gifts as the wife of the president even in the future.

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/12/16/see-shocking-thing-aisha-buhari-did-to-christians-celebrating-christmas/

Reasons why i must meet with President Obama ?Says President Buhari

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2128
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:35:29 PM
by mastercode
Buhari, Osinbajo sworn in as New Nigeria President, Vice President

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2394
Last post May 29, 2015, 12:05:19 PM
by mastercode