Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Armed Robbers Murder 4-Year Old Daughter Of UNIBEN Lecturer  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Ereporter

Armed Robbers Murder 4-Year Old Daughter Of UNIBEN Lecturer
« on: November 26, 2016, 05:01:42 PM »

The home of a Uni­versity of Benin lecturer in Benin City, Dr Kingsley Ogbeide was thrown into mourning last Wednesday when unknown gunmen invaded his house, killing his 4-year old daughter, Ai­sosa.

The incident which happened at house No. 10, Enadeghe Street, Off Ughowo-Lagos Road, Evbuomore quar­ters, Benin City, threw res­idents into total disbelief when the unprovoked gun­man suddenly opened fire on Aisosa and his brother and sister who were afraid of their lives when the gun­men broke in.
Aisosa had died instant­ly while her brother and 2-year-old sister sustained varying degrees of bullet injuries. The girl is await­ing surgery to extract the bullets lodged in her jaw though she is nursing the bullet wounds on her head.
After the tragedy, the gunmen went ahead to rob their parents of two laptops, phones, iPad, wristwatches, perfumes and other yet to be known valuables.
Narrating the unfortu­nate incident, Dr Kingsley Ogbeide, a lecturer in Engi­neering Department at the University and his wife, Mrs Ogbeide, a civil servant, said the heat in his apartment on Saturday November 4th at about 4pm had prompted him to open one of the slide windows bit only to be wel­comed by a flash of touch light followed by a voice.
He said, “We started scampering for safety, raised alarm to nearby neighbours, then the children woke up, we all ran to the lobby, be­fore two minutes they broke the protector and were al­ready inside.
“When they entered they started asking where is the money, where is the gold? I said we don’t have money or gold. Truthfully I was only having N500.00 in my wal­let. My wife had no money. We are just civil servants. We told them that there are laptops, though they still took the laptops and phones.
“Being that the lobby door was a bit closed, one of them suddenly shot through the door and the bullet hit one of my daughters, a four and a half year old daughter who died on the spot while the other two children sus­tained some level of injuries.
“I don’t know why he shot because the door was not locked; even the other robber was now quarrel­ling with him saying why did you shoot? Look! Now you have killed a girl”. Dr Ogbeide narrated.
Dr Ogbeide however ap­pealed to Governor God­win Obaseki to be hasty in creating jobs for the youth as it would reduce various degrees of vices in the so­ciety.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/armed-robbers-murder-4-year-old-daughter-of-uniben-lecturer/

Buhari talks free, fair election ahead of next year's election

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 17736
Last post September 03, 2018, 12:33:42 AM
by legendguru
Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson’s Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1254
Last post October 04, 2016, 01:44:11 PM
by Ereporter
3-Year Result Validity: JAMB Boss Asks Reps To Quash Bill

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1260
Last post October 21, 2016, 04:22:41 PM
by Ereporter
Dino Melaye Buys 93-Year-Old N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1531
Last post October 06, 2016, 01:23:44 PM
by Ereporter
Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (Photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1171
Last post October 15, 2016, 05:31:31 PM
by Ereporter