Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nigerian student jailed for sexually assaulting woman in United Kingdom  (Read 1779 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

27 year old Peter Odukoya, a Computer science undergraduate in the UK, has been convicted by a UK court after it heard an audio of a 20 year old woman he sexually assaulted.

In the audio which was played in the court by the prosecution, the woman was heard pleading with him as he assaulted her "I don't want this. I'm very drunk".

Odukoya had on the day he attacked the lady, met her at a night out with some of his friends. He offered to give her a lift which she accepted. Odukoya then dropped off his other friends at their homes before heading back to his flat with his victim who was already drunk.

According to express.co.uk, his victim's "instincts kicked in" in the car and she turned on her phone's recording app which recorded her saying "Please, I have a boyfriend. I don't want this. I'm very drunk.”

She managed to push him off and lock herself in his bathroom before ringing a friend to pick her up. The girl later gave the disturbing recordings to police.

Lead Prosecutor, Harry Baker, told the court "She was left humiliated. It affected her grades. She says it completely took her dignity away."

Odukoya, a computer science student, of Treforest, Pontypridd, was jailed for year after being found guilty of sexual assault. He will remain on the sex offenders register for 10 years and given a restraining order against his victim for five years.

New Nigerian Police IG says Police officers must declare their assets

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1727
Last post June 24, 2016, 02:17:34 AM
by legendguru
Nigerian House of Reps passes Bill seeking increment of Corps member?s allowance

Started by newspostng

Views: 1610
Last post January 15, 2016, 10:21:13 AM
by newspostng
Angry Nigerian students block Sagamu-Benin expressway Over continued ASUU Strike

Started by yungcrux

Views: 2804
Last post May 16, 2022, 03:41:44 PM
by yungcrux
Nigerian power sector workers threatens to shut electricity if NLC Joins ASUU

Started by internet police

Views: 4832
Last post July 11, 2022, 10:57:34 AM
by internet police
Nigerian FG Drags ASUU to Court over strike, case adjourns till September 16