Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail ? Ice Prince  (Read 1494 times)

Offline jchima14

Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail ? Ice Prince
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:11:35 PM »
Multiple award-winning Nigerian hip hop artiste and actor, Panshak Zamani aka Ice Prince, is the LEADERSHIP Artiste of the Year 2013. In this interview with ANTHONY ADA ABRAHAM AND ADERIBIGBE TOLULOPE he speaks on his award and other sundry issues.

How does winning the prestigious LEADERSHIP Artiste of the Year 2013 Award feel?

I feel elevated right now and really honoured. Receiving this award feels like a dream come true. No matter how many awards won, no matter many times you get recognised, the feeling is always new, fresh and like ?Wow, is this really me?? I?m happy that the organisation has found me worthy of this and that?s why I?m here to personally receive it. It?s a great feeling.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/652-nobody-has-an-excuse-to-fail-ice-prince

Caitlyn Jenner I Am Cait fail to meet expectations,Second episode Rating dropped

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1338
Last post August 06, 2015, 10:25:58 AM
by internet police
Cardi B fail To Apologize For Recent Access Hollywood Rant

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 16467
Last post October 11, 2019, 12:32:03 PM
by legendguru
Forbes Magazine Announces 2016 Hip Hop Cash Prince List