Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Scandal  (Read 1551 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Scandal
« on: October 21, 2014, 11:32:25 AM »

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye has reacted to the $9.3m arms scandal that recently hit the leader of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

Airing his opinion on RCCG?s Facebook walls hours ago, Pastor Adeboye who is not known to react to controversial issues, wrote ?One Anointed can not attack another Anointed. A Pastor can not attack another Pastor. Touch not MY Anointed is what God said.?

?Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor is a man of GOD I trust and I can personally vouch for him. I believe on the issue of his aircraft being chartered and the purpose it was used for, that he had no prior knowledge. I?m sure God will continue to build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail in JESUS name.? he stated.

Be armed,stay ready,stay strap, defend yourselves-Another Pastor tell Nigerians

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 6478
Last post July 08, 2022, 12:08:23 PM
by newspostng
Nigeria Pastor Tunde Bakare detailed reasons for rejecting Rolls Royce Gift

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 2329
Last post February 02, 2015, 02:26:10 PM
by internet police