Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Shocking! Alamieyeseigha’s widow blames PDP for her husband’s death  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Ereporter

Margaret Alamieseyeigha, widow of late former Bayelsa governor Diepreye has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of being responsible for her husband’s death and not the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Leadership reports that Margaret dropped the shocking revelation on Monday, October 24 at the one-year remembrance of her late husband.According to her, it was the actions of Diepreye’s party PDP that eventually led to his death and not whatever APC, which came into power just last year, did.“I can categorically say today that it was the PDP that arrested my husband, seized all his properties and humiliated him to the point of his death.It is PDP that killed my husband and not the APC. It was PDP that arrested my husband, it was PDP that humiliated my husband and killed him. At the end they seized everything that belonged to him.“It was the PDP that tormented my husband and he died as a result of the humiliation he suffered in the hands of the PDP. As far as am concerned, the humiliated me and took everything away from us.”

Margaret is also unhappy with Ijaw people who she claimed played a part in Diepreye’s death by selling him out to the PDP.“When my husband took over the mantle of leadership, he saw how his people were suffering. As an intelligent man, he saw the need to fight for resource control as the way out for his people.”

“But at the end it is the same people that he fourth for that betrayed him. They sold him out to the PDP that eventually killed him. I want to advise the Ijaw people to stop betraying their leaders, so that they can move forward.”

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/shocking-alamieyeseighas-widow-blames-pdp-for-her-husbands-death/

Security Group Tortures 3 Boys To Death, Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1823
Last post October 04, 2016, 03:30:32 PM
by Ereporter
EFCC: Military officers diverts N339m death benefits of soldiers killed by Boko

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1528
Last post October 15, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
by Ereporter