Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nigerian Man Shocked After Seeing Ex-Governor Peter Obi On A Train In The UK (Pi  (Read 983 times)

Offline Ereporter

A Nigerian man has narrated his encounter with former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi, on a train in the United Kingdom. The man revealed how awed he was by the politician’s simplicity.

Read what was shared on Facebook by Apga Alaigbo
We do not know each other, but I follow you closely on Facebook. I am from Anambra though I live in the UK. I have heard so much about our former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi.

We became more interested in him after the platform speech. Even in my work place, Nigerians there debated the speech. We agreed that if indeed all he said were reflection of his life, that we have at last discovered a NIgerian fit to be entrusted with national leadership. Though some of us swore that that was how he lived, some of us, including me, were are a bit skeptical.

Today, this morning, as I was in a train going to work, he entered and at first stand when all seats were occupied. He later sat down. Out of curiosity of meeting a Nigerian of his status scrambling for train, I got his pictures.

There is nothing wrong with entering train like every other person. In the UK and others climes, former high government officers join public transport and are happy. In fact this is one of the reasons they strive to lead well, because what they provided would be what they will enjoy.

In the UK, what former Governors and others do is to cruise around city in limousines.

After the snapping, I went to meet Mr. Obi who told me that he would stop at Green Park and that he was going for Commonwealth meeting at Marlborough House. It was happy I met and engaged him.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/nigerian-man-shocked-after-seeing-ex-governor-peter-obi-on-a-train-in-the-uk-pics/

GOOD NEWS: Price of rice set to crash further as ‘Dangote rice’ hits Nigerian st

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1706
Last post August 27, 2016, 02:17:48 PM
by jchima14
Federal Court orders police to arrest Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1915
Last post September 19, 2015, 11:53:00 AM
by mastercode
84 Nigerian Senators pass confidence vote on Senate President Saraki amid rows