Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Michelle Obama condemns Donald Trump Sex comments  (Read 1000 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Michelle Obama condemns Donald Trump Sex comments
« on: October 14, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »

US First Lady Michelle Obama has said she was appalled by Donald Trump's 2005 statement that his fame allowed him to 'do anything with women.' She said the truth 'hurt' her and shook her to the core.

Speaking at a rally for Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, Michelle Obama called the comments "shocking and demeaning" and said: "This wasn't locker room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior. And actually bragging about kissing and groping behavior."

"I can't stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn't have predicted," she said. "So while I would love nothing more than pretend that this isn't happening...This is not something we can ignore," she added.
The comments made by Trumpwere part of his history of alleged demeaning comments about women. "Last week, we actually saw this candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women. I can't believe I am saying that, a candidate for president of the United States bragged about sexually assaulting women," she argued.

The Republican candidate's comments would remind many women of their experiences with sexual assault, the first lady told the audience. "The truth is, it hurts. It hurts...It's like that sick, sinking feeling you get when you are walking down the street, minding your own business and some guy yells out vulgar words about your body," she said.

She also mentioned that men in her family did not talk about women like this and that there were loving fathers who would be sickened by the thought of their daughters being exposed to this kind of vicious language.
Michelle Obama's comments were widely discussed on Twitter, with many users asking her when she would run for president.

President Trump to Give State of Union Address as Impeached President

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 4845
Last post February 05, 2020, 10:56:18 AM
by punch
US Presidential Aspirant Trump released book?Crippled America' outshined rivals

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1686
Last post November 04, 2015, 11:07:15 PM
by internet police