Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Unbelievable! Priest who died 89 years ago spotted moving about (photos)  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Ereporter

In what will come across as a really shocking development, a Buddhist priest who had died for as long as 89 years has been sighted.

Religious leaders in Russia have claimed that the mummified remains of Buddhist Lama who died 89 years ago has been spotted wandering around a museum.

The famous lama died in 1927 and was mummified

The preserved remains of Lama Dashi-Dorzho Itigilov – the revered Buddhist leader in Russia before and after the Bolshevik Revolution – are normally kept in a glass sarcophagus located on the second floor of his ‘palace’ near Ulan-Ude in Siberia. But now local religious leaders claim CCTV footage shows the lama moving both on Sunday and Monday night, in what they say might be a call for world peace.

While some are of the opinion that the images seen might be that of a security guard possibly wearing military fatigues, carrying two bags and wearing shoes, the current head of the Buddhist Traditional Sangha, Lama Damba Ayusheev, told The Siberian Times:

CCTV footage shows a grainy figure moving around the museum where the lama is kept

”One image shows a grainy figure in the foreground, while a second, a day later, shows a similar figure close to or on a sofa. This is not a joke, that’s for sure. I see a figure of a man on the shot, as you do, and I know precisely there could not be anyone in the Palace of Khambo Lama Itigilov at this time.

The first sighting was at 8.05pm when nobody had access to the lama’s chamber at this time. The lama is in five or six metres down the hall on his throne, and this place [where the man stands] is at the front door. A second picture apparently showing lama Itiligov was on the move again, this time by the sofa. There is no video, only a flash from the body on the shot. I was taken aback by this image, though somewhere in the depths of the mind I imagined such a possibility, but I still was not ready to see this.”

Religious leaders have claimed that the figure is that of the dead Lama

The images are poor quality and he has not released full footage but said the image was triggered by movement in the room. A spokesman for the Buddhist Traditional Sangha of Russia, Tubden Baldanov, agreed that Lama Itigelov had moved and added: ‘The fact that he appeared in camouflage … We do not know. Maybe it’s some kind of sign? Maybe he says something? Perhaps, that the international organisations should work on peace?’

See Pictures Of Claims: http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/unbelievable-priest-who-died-89-years-ago-spotted-moving-about-photos/

Shocking! Video shows how two girls tried to rape a guy (Photos/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1367
Last post October 03, 2016, 07:15:11 PM
by Ereporter
Graphic photos: Body of newborn baby found dumped in Newly Built railway station

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1536
Last post October 12, 2016, 08:46:17 PM
by Ereporter
2015 Election: Thugs destroy David Mark?s campaign posters in Otukpo [PHOTOS]

Started by jchima14

Views: 1674
Last post November 09, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
by jchima14
[PHOTOS] 9ice Makes Grand Entry As He Rode A horse To Submit APC Nomination Form

Started by jchima14

Views: 1413
Last post November 25, 2014, 11:49:23 PM
by jchima14
Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson’s Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1254
Last post October 04, 2016, 01:44:11 PM
by Ereporter