Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: See what this man did to his girlfriend after 10 long years of dating (photos)  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Ereporter

– Adenike and Oluwaseun are a couple that have gone viral on Instagram

– Adenike shared her proposal and revealed the pair have been dating for 10 years

Adenike and Oluwaseun.

A couple on Instagram have gone viral for their love story. The lady is called Adenike and her boyfriend, Oluwaseun, proposed to her yesterday on October 10. It was the story behind it that had everyone talking.

Adenike revealed the pair had been dating for 10 years and she was 17 at the time. Now, the pair are engaged and due to wed soon. See photo below:

Adenike’s engagement ring.

She said: “I was only 17 when I met you Oluwaseun, I knew little or nothing about love, you taught me to love, you groomed me from the little girl I was to the beautiful woman I have become today. We have gone through the ups and down together,when people called their girlfriends sweet pet names, you call me “baby terror” lol.”

See Pictures Of What Happened Here>>>: http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/see-what-this-man-did-to-his-girlfriend-after-10-long-years-of-dating-photos/

Shocking! Video shows how two girls tried to rape a guy (Photos/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1373
Last post October 03, 2016, 07:15:11 PM
by Ereporter
Graphic photos: Body of newborn baby found dumped in Newly Built railway station

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1546
Last post October 12, 2016, 08:46:17 PM
by Ereporter
2015 Election: Thugs destroy David Mark?s campaign posters in Otukpo [PHOTOS]

Started by jchima14

Views: 1682
Last post November 09, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
by jchima14
[PHOTOS] 9ice Makes Grand Entry As He Rode A horse To Submit APC Nomination Form

Started by jchima14

Views: 1425
Last post November 25, 2014, 11:49:23 PM
by jchima14
Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson’s Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1261
Last post October 04, 2016, 01:44:11 PM
by Ereporter