Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Why Many Nigerian Men Can’t Go More Than One Round During Sex – Expert Reveals  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

You can tell from this comment above that this man is unable to satisfy his wife because he cannot go more than one round of love making.

Unfortunately, research suggest that 6 out of 10 Nigerian men are suffering from this same sexual problem.

And this problem is affecting so many relationships and so many marriages as we speak.

There are many reasons why a lot of men are unable to go more than one round in bed, but the No.1 undeniable reason why a lot of men are unable to go more than one round is because of…

A Loss Of Natural Male Sexual Energy!

This loss of male sexual energy is also one of the reasons why a lot of men have the following issues:

Weak Erection
That is when your penis gets very soft during penetration and you are unable to achieve rock hard erection during love making

Premature Ejaculation
That is when you are unable to handle the pleasure that you experience during sex and you are unable to last more than 1 – 2 minutes and you ejaculate too quickly.

Low Libido
That is when your sex drive is VERY low and your urge to have sex with your woman is ZERO despite how attractive she is.

Lack of Sexual Knowledge
That is when you don’t know exactly what to do to turn your woman on, so that she will become responsive to your needs to make you turned on and gain erection to satisfy her.

These 4 reasons is why a lot of men get the type of unhappy wife reaction in the picture below in bed during love making with their woman:

If you are a man who cannot go more than one round and you are suffering from any of the above conditions, there are three things you must know to get rid of this problem:

Number One

It takes Men 2-5 Minutes To Orgasm.
It Takes Women 5 Times Longer (20 – 30 minutes) to explode into a wave of pleasure

According to a European study of 9,500 married women, 85 percent of women say that they NEVER achieve an orgasm during sex.

That means, if you are unable to give your woman a deep satisfying round of sex, she will be left unsatisfied.

To give you an insight into how important this is for women, I want to see the comment screenshot below from a real woman online on Stella Dimokokorkus’s blog:

Unfortunately, a lot of men are like this. Once they ejaculate, they lose interest in the sex and sleep off, leaving their woman to starve sexually.

Number TWO:

If You Do Not Perform Your Bedroom Duties And Satisfy Your Wife, Someone Else Will Do It For You.

The woman is like you. She is human and have feelings. If she is not satisfied, she will be sexually starved and sexual starvation leads to cheating.

You may not notice, but a prevalent situation in marriages today is infidelity among couples.

For most women, the MAJOR reason why they cheat is because of Sexual frustration.

I want you to carefully read this shocking confession from a married Nigerian woman in the comment screenshot below:

This woman is cheating on her husband because he is not performing his bedroom duties.

Number THREE:

If She Is Not Enjoying It, She Probably
Won’t Really Tell YOU

She won’t tell you because she doesn’t want to hurt your ego.

The society we live in has placed a taboo on the “S” subject, especially for married women.

Many of them now result to suffering in silence.

The bold ones on the other hand are secretly talking about these issues behind their husbands  in the comment sections of gossip blogs likeLinda Ikeji Blog, Bella Naija and Stella DimokoKorkus Blog.

Let me prove this by showing you a comments dropped on these blogs below:

My point is this…

Your woman may be secretly talking about your poor performance in bed without you knowing it.

If you are a one minute man and you cant seem to “wake it up” again irrespective of what your woman does to your manhood in bed, today is the day you must do something about it.

I use to have this problem myself, but I was able to banish my weak erection and low sexual energy by using a food supplement that boosted my male energy. Click here to get it: https://goo.gl/wZCewM

Now, let me ask you this important question…

Do You FEEL Bad About Your Sexual Performance
And Want To Do Something About It?

For you to be able to go from being a 1-minute man to lasting longer and going for more than one round of sex, here’s what you need to do:

Number 1: You must Overcome PREMATURE EJACULATION

You need to know how to stay longer inside her when you are making love. If you do not do this, you will leave her very unsatisfied.

Luckily, I found a safe, natural supplement solution to this and I use this personally myself and it has helped me go from being a 1-minute man to lasting 40 minutes and having multiple rounds of sex with my madam.

If you want this natural supplement for yourself to cure premature ejaculation, tell me where to send you the details by clicking here

Number 2: You Need to Increase Your Energy And Stamina

Most men undergo a lot of stress as a result of their jobs, family issues and life generally.

There are exercises and specific foods you need to eat that will increase your energy and boost your stamina. Click here to get these foods ==> https://goo.gl/wZCewM

Number 3: You need To Boost Your Manhood

You need to know exactly what to do to boost the fullness of your manhood inside her and make her feel you deep inside.

And you can boost your manhood by getting this natural food supplements here ==>https://goo.gl/wZCewM

Number 4: You Need To Know Her Pleasure Zones

A woman has about 20 of these pleasure zones on her body and you need to know where they are and exactly how to touch and STIMULATE it to take her to pleasure heaven.

Click here to sign up and I’ll send you a list of those 20 pleasure zones =>https://goo.gl/wZCewM

If you are a man, and you struggle from premature ejaculation, weak erection, poor sex life and you get a bad response from your spouse during love making…

And you want to do something about it today…

Click here to sign up right away to get a proven solution to last longer, and get stronger erection that will help you go more than one round.

Not only that, this solution will also help you give your woman a deeply satisfying sex that will make her love and respect you.

Click this link and sign up for it => https://goo.gl/wZCewM

I hope you enjoyed today’s article.

Thanks for reading.

Source: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/why-many-nigerian-men-cant-go-more-than-one-round-during-sex-expert-reveals/

GOOD NEWS: Price of rice set to crash further as ‘Dangote rice’ hits Nigerian st

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1705
Last post August 27, 2016, 02:17:48 PM
by jchima14
Federal Court orders police to arrest Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1914
Last post September 19, 2015, 11:53:00 AM
by mastercode
84 Nigerian Senators pass confidence vote on Senate President Saraki amid rows