Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque  (Read 991 times)

Offline Ereporter

In what might be considered a strange sighting, the sudden appearance of a cross a few metres away from a mosque in Nasarawa threw residents into confusion. Residents of Assakio Development Area in Lafia were left awed by the strange sighting which has brought hundreds of people to the location to pray for forgiveness and blessing.

The cross which is the considered the symbol of Christianity was illuminated on the ground close to the mosque. Hajara Hussaini confirmed that she was the first to see the light in the shape of a cross on Wednesday, September 28 when her mother sent her on errand. Her mother, Matan Liman also confirmed the strange appearance and said her daughter was gripped in fear when she returned. Muhammed Iliyasu who is the Chief Imam of Assakio Central Mosque said the sighting of the cross within the mosque premise confirmed that revelation was from God, affirming that “Jesus is also a prophet of God.” “I underwent a surgery about two years ago after which I started to experience a movement in my body. But after praying before the cross, I got healed.”

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8377-see-what-happened-in-nasarawa-after-a-crucifix-appeared-in-a-mosque

UPDATE: Death toll rises to 120 in Kano mosque suicide bombing

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1524
Last post November 29, 2014, 08:09:50 PM
by jchima14
Nasarawa Crisis: Security stepped up in Lafia as military quells fresh unrest

Started by jchima14

Views: 1468
Last post November 18, 2014, 11:29:24 PM
by jchima14
Marry an indigene, get automatic employment, Nasarawa Governor tells corps membe

Started by jchima14

Views: 1459
Last post May 08, 2015, 12:09:49 AM
by jchima14
Nasarawa State Assembly calls for dissolution of Panel on Impeachment battle

Started by mastercode

Views: 1729
Last post August 01, 2014, 01:15:22 AM
by mastercode
Dozens killed as Fulani herdsmen attack village in Nasarawa while they slept