Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: APC crisis: Party scribe writes Buhari on Oyegun’s misdeeds  (Read 992 times)

Offline Ereporter

APC crisis: Party scribe writes Buhari on Oyegun’s misdeeds
« on: October 03, 2016, 03:33:41 PM »

– Deputy national publicity secretary of the APC Timi Frank has written to President Buhari on how national chairman John Odigie-Oyegun has been dragging the party backwards

– Frank accused Oyegun of depriving him (Frank) of the right to the position of national publicity secretary after Lai Mohammed became a minister – Frank says Oyegun lacked the capacity to take the party out of its current problems and should be replaced
The crisis within the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) took a new turn on Sunday, October 2 as the party’s deputy national publicity secretary Timi Frank wrote a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari about the party’s national chairman John Odigie-Oyegun. According to The Sun, Frank chronicled Oyegun’s many sins in his letter to the president and called for immediate action against the boss in a move that has undoubtedly deepened the ongoing APC crisis. An aggrieved Frank also pointed at how he was deprived of becoming the party’s spokesperson by Oyegun after Lai Mohammed became minister of information and culture. The letter read: “Mr. President, Sir, it is with great enthusiasm and patriotism that I’ve decided to write you once again through this open letter to intimate you on the impending danger that could befall our great party and I’m optimistic that this letter will serve its urgency and purpose of reaching you and our leaders and elders of our great party. “Mr. President, Sir, I wish to reiterate my earlier stand on this matter and I’m also elated that I’ve been vindicated in my struggle to save our party all the while, when so many thought of me as a rebel or paid apologist.

“It is therefore, no secret that I was one of the very first persons in the party who took the bull by the horns and openly raised the alarm of urgent issues which had to be addressed in order to steer the APC ship in its right course. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter President Muhammadu Buhari has been told of Oyegun’s misdeeds. “Suffice to say that all my efforts to plead with the party leadership to redirect its affairs fell on deaf ears as no one took me seriously at the time. You may recall Mr. President, that the origin of this crisis began when the issue of the National Assembly leadership arose and the decision of the party at the time against party members, especially against the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representative. I foresaw the impending cracks at the time when the party leaders ignored the injustice against these two persons and I subsequently raised viable concerns which still fell on deaf ears. “Again, when I raised concerns against the manner in which Chief Odigie-Oyegun handled the conduct of the Bayelsa State governorship primary that produced the APC candidate, no one listened to me, and alas, the outcome of that election became a clear testament to my alleged fears. “Subsequently, when my immediate boss, Alhaji Lai Mohammed became the Minister of Information, I was supposed to immediately fill in the gap and act in his stead as enshrined in our party constitution as the acting National Publicity Secretary of the party, but this was not to be as I was outrightly being persecuted for reasons unknown and perhaps for selfish interest.

“I was deprived from performing my duties and my duties were assigned to themselves. It is worthy to note that today, we are witnessing the same concerns and fears being expressed by one of the founding fathers of our great party, who also doubles as a national leader agreeing with my earlier call that Chief Odigie-Oyegun should resign as the National Chairman. “Mr. President, Sir, the episode of the recent Ondo primary is just one case too many befalling the APC under the leadership of Chief Odigie-yegun and I’m therefore, challenging Chief Odigie-Oyegun to tell Nigerians if he has been able to mediate over any crisis that has been successful. “As far as I am aware, APC under Odigie-Oyegun has not been able to resolve any crisis in the party since we became the ruling party. Chief Odigie-Oyegun has shown that he lacks the capacity to resolve all the crisis currently rocking our party in nearly all the states of the federation.” Meanwhile, Oyegun has begun moves to save his job. He has already met with a leader in the party and former vice president Atiku Abubakar to explain his side of the story in the feud with another national leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who recently called for his (Oyegun’s) resignation.

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/apc-crisis-party-scribe-writes-buhari-on-oyeguns-misdeeds/

Reasons why i must meet with President Obama ?Says President Buhari

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2127
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:35:29 PM
by mastercode
Buhari, Osinbajo sworn in as New Nigeria President, Vice President

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2392
Last post May 29, 2015, 12:05:19 PM
by mastercode