As promised. we already told you to expect more from Naijacrux.Naijacrux present steps to Ping And Surf Free On Android Using Mtn With Your-freedom.
1. A Root Android Mobile (2.3 upward)
2. Dns Changer (download it from playstore)- only work with rooted phone
3. Your-freedom - download latest version for android here You are not allowed to view links.
4. Your-freedom account - if you dont have Your freedom account, register You are not allowed to view links.
4. Your Mtn Sim card - with no data or credit.. (-0.0naira and 0Mb data-)
5. Follow the steps below.
2. After rooting and have downloaded all the needed files for us to get started.
a. Open Dnschanger, set your
- Primary DNS to 184.108.40.206 ( or select US - google 1, from list)
- Alternate DNS to 220.127.116.11 ( or select US - google 2, from list)
click SET. then minimize the app (Dnschanger)
b. Open Your-Freedom
- Account Information
change the username and password to yours then press back
-Your freedom server - ems19.your-freedom.de
- Connection mode -DNS, the port 53 should automatically set itsef
-Tweaks - Nigeria MTN
-Dns for tunnel connection - first box should be (use system default)
-DNS for applicationa - second box should be (same as above)
-Make sure this following options are not thick/selected
-Avoid using DNS
-Use true SSL with HTTPs
-Dns mode: no direct conn.
thats all we need, now press back and return to the main page of the app.
3. On/Enable your data, you can select 3G or 4G if available to expect the best result.
now click start connection .