Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: Singer Beyoncé Halts “Single Ladies” Performance For Onstage Marriage Proposal  (Read 237 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

n what will surely go down as one of the most iconic marriage proposals of the year, Beyoncé stepped aside during her performance of “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” to allow one of her backup dancers to propose to his girlfriend.

The proposal took place midway through Queen Bey’s performance of the popular 2008 cut at The Formation World Tour stop in St. Louis, Missouri on Saturday night (September 10).

“She’s my queen, so I feel like it’s only right to come out here in my hometown,” John Silver said before getting down on one knee and popping the question to his girlfriend, Ashley Everett, Beyoncé’s lead dancer and dance captain. She also appeared on VH1’s “Hit The Floor.”

Nigeria singer Wizkid Says He Does Not Care About Awards - blast BET Awards

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 188
Last post June 30, 2015, 01:17:33 PM
by mastercode
MBGN 2013 winner, Anna Banner confirms relationship with singer Flavour

Started by admin

Views: 375
Last post October 17, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
by admin
Singer Akon Create Acadamy In Hope Of Providing 600 Million Africans Electricity

Started by mastercode

Views: 675
Last post May 25, 2015, 01:07:36 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian Singer Flavor and Anna Ebiere's shares Photo of their Adorable Daughter

Started by mastercode

Views: 161
Last post September 01, 2015, 05:27:31 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian Controversial singer and nudist, Maheeda tells fans -I Love Being Naked

Started by legendguru

Views: 165
Last post October 23, 2015, 02:48:42 AM
by legendguru