Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 4 Dating Tips For Single busy Women  (Read 1557 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
4 Dating Tips For Single busy Women
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:20:48 AM »
[greenalert]Ask for introductions[/greenalert]
Ask your family and friends for referrals. Be downright shameless if you have to! These people know you better than anyone else and will help you meet suitable, pre-vetted people.

You know, like in the same way having someone pass along your resumé can help.
This is an effective way to expand your existing circle. Though there’s no guarantee that this would work but who knows, you might just end up with a new friend or gist buddy.

[greenalert]Be creative with the little time on your hands[/greenalert]
No, really. Get innovative. It doesn’t have to be anything nerve-wracking but literally, get yourself out there. I’d say take this glorious moment of singlehood when your life isn’t jam-packed with commitments (except, of course, making truckloads of money).

You may even start giving off that irresistible vibe of a person with passion. You then become the more attractive to potential dates. If you’re an introvert like me, going out might be pretty difficult and I’d suggest doing only things that make you comfortable.

[greenalert]Online dating … don’t rule it out yet[/greenalert]
It’s hard to deny the fact that online dating isn’t just the new normal —it also works. Of course, like all good things, relying on online dating has its downsides. So, I’d say be careful (you’re too smart to be scammed, girl).

Be sure to keep your expectations in check. Remember, even a bad date can be a good learning experience.

[greenalert]Invite in the best. Cut off the wrong people[/greenalert]
You’re already so busy and can’t afford the luxury of having the wrong person around you.

Don’t be one of those people who hang around, enduring disrespect, taking inconsistent calls or texts, hoping that one day this person will change.

Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1498
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode
I beat my wife to death to teach other women lesson - husband brags

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 8077
Last post March 25, 2019, 07:38:38 AM
by guruslodge
Entertainer Bill Cosby 'offered women money' for silence after sex