Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Sports Betting: Man Hangs Himself In Uyo Over N22,000 Loss  (Read 1112 times)

Offline jchima14

Sports Betting: Man Hangs Himself In Uyo Over N22,000 Loss
« on: September 08, 2016, 06:27:23 PM »

A man in his early 30s, Mr. Uchenna, hanged himself in his room along Abak road in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital, after losing N22,000 to sports betting. Our correspondent gathered that Uchenna was a perpetual sports gambler with Naija Bet and that he took the said sum he lost from his boss in the hope that he would replace it when he wins. Uchenna’s roommate, Ifiok, said the deceased had been lamenting after losing the money and got himself into a terrible state of mind.

“I went out to buy something from Plaza (the city center) and on getting back I found that everywhere was locked. I knew Uchenna hasn’t gone out and I wondered what must have made him to lock up himself. I tried to open the door for several minutes without success until I had to force it open. I then found him hanging from the ceiling fan in our room and his eyes had popped out,” Ifiok said. A neighbour who spoke to our correspondent, Uto Udobia, decried the high rate of sports betting which has become prevalent among the youths and even elders.

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8138-sports-betting-man-hangs-himself-in-uyo-over-n22-000-loss

6 Low risk betting tips You should know

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1224
Last post December 15, 2015, 01:19:42 PM
by internet police