Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Shocking! Man confesses killing son, ex-wife in heartbreaking Facebook video  (Read 1155 times)

Offline jchima14

A man has taken to Facebook to confess to the murder of his ex-wife and 15-year-old son in a chilling video.

The Police in North Carolina are currently searching for the suspect identified as Earl Valentine after he killed his son and critically wounded his ex-wife only to announce his evil deeds on social media.
According to reports, Valentine kicked broke through the back door of his ex-wife’s home on Tuesday, September 6, and shot her in the chest.

When his son made an effort to confront him, Valentine shot him at point blank range.

Speaking in the video he posted online, Valentine said:
“What’s up everybody? I just killed my (expletive) wife. I loved my wife, but she deserved what she had coming.

“She lied on me, had warrants taken out on me. She drug me all the way down to nothing,” Valentine explained in the Facebook video, which has since been pulled down by the social medium.

”I don’t feel no remorse for what I did.”

Valentine reportedly called the police after the attack inside his ex-wife’s North Carolina home, telling them that he was on his way to Richmond, Virginia, to kill more family members.
Speaking with WNCN, North Carolina Police Chief, Taylor Bartholomew said:
“When we spoke to him on the phone he told us he is basically armed and dangerous.”

The reports revealed that Valentine’s family members have been put in protective custody while they continue a manhunt for the suspect in North Carolina and Virginia.

The police do not know if Valentine had meant to harm his son but speculate that he may have been shot when trying to come in between his father and his mum.

Unknown to Valentine, the boy died of his injuries but his ex-wife, Keisha Valentine survived and has been rushed to a local hospital as she remains in critical condition.

Click here to watch Video: http://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/shocking-man-confesses-killing-son-ex-wife-in-heartbreaking-facebook-video/

Husband does this to wife for saying Buhari is working (photo)

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1601
Last post September 06, 2016, 12:01:39 PM
by jchima14
[Watch Video] Magic Dog-Shrinking Machine Turns Adult Dogs into Puppies

Started by jchima14

Views: 1849
Last post November 12, 2014, 08:36:17 AM
by jchima14
Meet world’s first cattle rearing robot developed in Australia (PHOTO/VIDEO)

Started by jchima14

Views: 1857
Last post August 27, 2016, 08:02:08 PM
by jchima14
Angry Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (Pics, Video)

Started by jchima14

Views: 1342
Last post September 09, 2016, 11:40:18 AM
by jchima14
Unbelievable! Governor Nasir El-Rufai attacks President Buhari (VIDEO)

Started by jchima14

Views: 1351
Last post September 15, 2016, 03:16:54 PM
by jchima14