Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Innoson group to Roll Out the N1.5m brand new made in nigeria cars  (Read 2483 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Low and middle class Nigerians desiring to own brand new cars will soon realise their dreams as indigenous automobile manufacturing firm, Innoson Group of Companies, is set to launch its new products.
The firm, which manufactures cars, buses, tankers and other products, would from August 8 introduce brand new cars into the Nigerian automobile market at the cost of N1.5 million.

Chairman and Chief Executive of the company, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, who announced this in Enugu yesterday, said the cars which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.
The costliest of the coming cars, according to him, would be bought at N3.5 million.
Chukwuma, who spoke at the road show organised by Empower Nigeria at the Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, told the students of the university how he started venturing into diversified enterprise.
He said: ?I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.?

The Innoson Group Chairman told the audience that his company was not into car assembly but actual car manufacturing.
Chukwuma said: ?Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.
?Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
?The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.?
Chukwuma said his workforce has hit over 7,500, expressing happiness that he had contributed immensely to the nation?s economy.
The founder of Empower Nigeria and President of Anabel Group, Nicholas Okoye expressed delight that such a successful entrepreneur like Chukwuma was able to honour the invitation to speak to the youths, regarded as the leaders of tomorrow.

Fuel scarcity persists in Nigeria as motorists hike transport fare

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 7559
Last post January 20, 2023, 02:22:21 PM
by gurusforum
Labour Congress in Nigeria rejects increase in the price of petrol

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 17139
Last post July 03, 2020, 08:29:05 AM
by legendguru