Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Meet 29-yr-old woman who has sex at least 10 times everyday  (Read 1200 times)

Offline jchima14

Meet 29-yr-old woman who has sex at least 10 times everyday
« on: September 06, 2016, 05:21:44 PM »

29-year-old Sami Walton’s addiction to sex has made her lose her job and some friends. DailymailUK reports that for Miss Walton to have a good day, she must have sex at least 10 times in a day. Her 38-year-old boyfriend is always left exhausted after numerous sexual activities everyday, making life unbearable for him. Although she initially tried to sustain her addiction with sex toys but the cost of that soon went up ridiculously and she resorted into travelling all over England for casual sex with different men.

She also sought medical help, but gave up the medication because she felt doctors did not understand her life as a sex addict. However, Miss Walton soon met a new boyfriend James keates, whom she said proved to be very understanding and supportive. “Most men think they would love a partner who needs sex so much, but none of my previous boyfriends could handle it. I’m lucky to have James. Not only does he have the stamina to keep up with me, he’s really supportive and doesn’t judge me when I’m having a bad day,” she said.

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/lifestyle/item/8113-meet-29-yr-old-woman-who-has-sex-at-least-10-times-everyday

58 years old Woman gives birth after 13 years of barreness

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 15775
Last post December 27, 2019, 12:10:14 PM
by naij
Woman takes naked photos of herself all over New York [photos]

Started by admin

Views: 1595
Last post March 23, 2015, 11:48:49 AM
by admin
Nigerian woman demands money from husband before sex-Husband Tells Judge

Started by internet police

Views: 2010
Last post April 10, 2015, 07:00:08 PM
by internet police
Shocking Woman stabs teenager in Ghana over alleged ?husband-snatching? scandal

Started by internet police

Views: 1816
Last post January 02, 2016, 12:06:03 AM
by internet police
My husband raped my 2 daughters,defiled my underage child –Woman Lament in court

Started by naij

Views: 14894
Last post February 27, 2019, 08:21:01 AM
by naij