Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 4 Nigerian Popular Female Celebrities Who had a Child Before Age 19  (Read 1209 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

1. Genevieve Genevieve

Genevieve Nnaji shocked the world when it was revealed she became a single mum at age 17.
The savvy actress has since been keeping her precious daughter away from the prying eyes of the media and gossips.

2. Clarion Chukwurah

Clarion Chukwurah was impregnated by Sir Shina Peters years ago when they were dating. The Nollywood actress got pregnant at age 18 and had her baby boy, Clarence Peters.

3. Shan George
Shan George got married at the tender age of 16 and had her two boys  immediately after marriage (estimated at age 17 or 18).

She later walked out of the marriage when things weren't working out.
She was once reported saying, "Being married at the age of 16 was just like a child still living with her parents. It was more like an obligation. I don’t really want to talk about it because of my children." She said.

4. Ada Ameh

The popular actress had her first child at 14. According to her, she was dragged down that path by peer pressure. She was once reported saying, "Sometimes, I ponder on that. I had a child when I was 14. My peers influenced me. But it has been some time now."