Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Spidercam weighing 100kg ‘crashes into crowd in Rio Olympic Park, injures 7  (Read 3026 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

A giant spidercam has fallen into a crowd of tourists in Rio Olympic Park, injuring at least seven people, including children. Footage released online shows people running away screaming and a woman bleeding from the face.
The aerial camera suspended by cables was capturing images in the park. According to Brazilian media, the camera weighed some 100kg.

The video shows two shocked women sitting on the ground near the crashed camera. One is seen bleeding from the face and the other was later observed wearing a neck brace.

“I was looking to the camera ... and suddenly I heard a big snap on the cable and the camera came down,” said visitor Chris Adams, a member of the British gymnastics delegation, as cited by Reuters.

Another witness named Natalia told AFP that she heard a noise, then she saw “the cable on the ground” and at first couldn’t figure out what happened.

“But I sat under the bridge and I heard a lot of noise, commotion, fire engines arriving and when I came over to this side I was told that a camera had fallen and I saw some women in the emergency vehicles,” she added.
All in all seven people have been injured in the incident, officials confirmed to the media. Among them there are two children who were hit by a camera cable. Four of the injured were later taken to hospital, a Rio Games official said.
According to Olympic Broadcasting Services, the incident took place when a “pulling rope” used to guide the spidercam came down. This resulted in the “camera falling from a height of 20 meters onto a lower concourse,” the OBS spokesman added.

Nigeerian Hot Singer Tiwa Savage Surprise Crowd ,Performed Wearing A Bag Of Rice

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1365
Last post December 31, 2015, 12:33:16 AM
by admin