Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Satoshi Gifting  (Read 3893 times)

Offline godwinstar2004

Satoshi Gifting
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:47:23 PM »
Satoshi Gifting is another way to make money online without any start up capital. It is different from bitcoin mining, trading, buying and sellng. Satoshi gifting involves you registering with websites that pays you for doing a 1 minute exercise. Visiting a total of 10 or more sites a day can result to a rewarding result.

You can do this exercise for as long as you like until you accumulate a handsome amount of money you need. It can serve as another source of income to you. What you need to get started s a computer/tablet/phone and an internet connection. Secondly, you need a bitcoin wallet, you can register one at www.blockchain.info.  After that you register for "Satoshi gifting guidelines" to receive a detailed procedure in making money online regularly without no risk or start up capital involved.

Get your satoshi gifting guidelines by visiting www.vojemfortune.blogspot.com and click on the blue BUY ME button at the top of the post. After these you will receive every detail you need to start making money online regularly. Send your email address to godwinstar2004@yahoo.com after payment to receive your guidelines. So what are you waiting for?

Offline godwinstar2004

Re: Satoshi Gifting
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 11:54:50 PM »
Satoshi gifting is a method of gaining money from bitcoin processes. It is not well known by many but can be a very good source of money to those who don't have a job or any means of income. Seriously, I tried it myself and made some money which I did not believe from the begining but I am glad that I did.

It is simple and real. All you need is a computer/ipad/phone with internet. It costs you nothing to start with.However, you will have to get the detailed guidelines of Satoshi gifting for a price. The whole business of making money online with satoshi gifting is free, it doesn't involve any start up capital but you have to pay for the e-book that contains all the details to make money online in a new and easy way.

If you really need extra cash then yhis project is for you. You can visit www.vojemsatoshi.blogspot.com for more details.