Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 9 things that can bring love back when it is deteriorating  (Read 1538 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
9 things that can bring love back when it is deteriorating
« on: August 01, 2016, 01:22:31 AM »

Here are 9 simple-yet-creative surprises that can bring the love back into your marriage.
1. Lunch break

Go to his workplace and surprise him for lunch. No need to be too elaborate, just make a simple lunch and eat with him. This can calm him down if work has been stressful, and it is just another way to say "I love you" to the man who has worked hard to provide for you.
2. Chore date

You really just want to be together, so it doesn't matter what you do. Ask him to go to the grocery store with you, help you fold the laundry or make dinner with you. Although these activities may not be his or your favorite, you are creating memories together.
3. Memory box

You have been on many dates and have made amazing memories you will never forget. Remind him of all the good times by putting small things in a box that reflect those memories. This could be the bus ticket you used to visit him at work, the stuffed animal he won for you at the fair or the wrapping of the first Kit Kat you split together.
4. Dance night

If you have more time in the day, take some local classes on a skill you have wanted to learn like dancing. Go to a dance club and show off your moves to your hubby one evening. Even if you look horribly embarrassing, he will be very impressed.
5. Love note

Take some nice paper and a pen and write a love note to your man. Make it romantic and totally you. You can hide it in his sock drawer and wait until he finds it or give it to him over dinner. This may sound boring, but watch him keep this note for years.

6. His hobby

After a long night at work, your hubby normally watches the game and you do chores. Postpone the chores tonight and sit with him while he watches the game. It may not be your kind of thing, but try to see what he loves about it and maybe you can be a part of that as well.
7. Weekend away

This may be out of your price range, but getting a deal on a weekend vacation for just you and your man could bring life back into your marriage.
8. Unexpected dare

Go out with your husband and do something he'd never expect. It'll spice things up and give him a rush.
9. Romantic dinner

Write a letter, scatter rose petals and have a candlelight dinner. This is simple yet sweet. You can make as many alterations to be more creative. No matter what, as long as the gift comes from the heart, he will love it.

Many Ways To Say "I Love You"

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 15148
Last post November 16, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
by lindaikeji
Rapper Drake May Be Back With his Old Ex

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1418
Last post January 10, 2018, 05:22:11 AM
by mastercode