Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: President Obama Raps YG’s ‘F-cuk— Donald Trump’lyrics in Mashup Video [WATCH]  (Read 1634 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

First Lady Michelle Obama is good for a few bars–as we saw during her feature on the “Go To College” music video back in December, and her recent CBS Carpool Karaoke appearance. Well it looks like FLOTUS isn’t the only one in the White House who’s musically inclined: President Obama has some flow too.

The President raps some of YG’s Donald Trump diss track, “FDT” in a hilarious mashup video (above.) The song features Nipsey Hussle, and is all about why the two rappers don’t like the Republican candidate.  “Reagan sold coke, Obama sold hope, Donald Trump spent his trust fund money on a vote,” Nipsey raps. But in this mashup, the POTUS raps the chorus along with YG’s first verse and it’s hilarious.

“I like white folks, but I don’t like you. All the ni—s in the hood wanna fight you. Surprised El Chapo ain’t tried to snipe you. Surprised the Nation of Islam ain’t tried to find you. Have a rally out in L.A., we gon’ f— it up. Home of the Rodney King riot, we don’t give a f—,” Obama “raps.” “Black students, ejected from your rally, what? I’m ready to go right now, your racist a– did too much. I’m ’bout to turn Black Panther. Don’t let Donald Trump win, that ni— cancer. He too rich, he ain’t got the answers.”

Snake dies from poisoning after biting this ladies breasts (Photo/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1202
Last post October 05, 2016, 05:39:45 PM
by Ereporter
Watch New Video: Tiwa Savage feat. Busy Signal – Key to the City (Remix)

Started by mastercode

Views: 1383
Last post October 07, 2016, 01:15:26 AM
by mastercode
Watch New Video: Davido - Gbagbe Oshi

Started by mastercode

Views: 1625
Last post October 07, 2016, 01:16:40 AM
by mastercode
Watch Video of America's first lady, Michelle Obama Singing “Get Your Freak On”