Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Show Me the Video of Kanye Telling me he would call me a Bitch - Taylor Swift  (Read 1783 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Taylor Swift has come out to accuse Kim Kardashian West of “character assassination”, after the reality television star released video of a phone conversation in which Swift appears to approve the majority of a controversial line from Kanye West’s song Famous.

Although Kardashian West has previously said that Swift’s approval of Kanye’s lyric was recorded, Swift has distanced herself from it. On 12 February her representative said that, instead, Swift “cautioned him” about releasing the song:

Kanye did not call for approval, but to ask Taylor to release his single Famous on her Twitter account. She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous’.

the video, people started insulting Taylor Swift. She then took to her IG page with the reaction above, but fans didn't want to hear it, they kept calling her names.

In the song, Kanye raps: “For all my Southside niggas that know me best / I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that bitch famous.” Its release was followed by criticism, which Kanye responded to on Twitter in February, saying: “I called Taylor and had a hour long convo with her about the line and she thought it was funny and gave her blessings.”

US Hot Female Rapper turned twerker Iggy Azalea Twerk dirty In new video "Kream

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 10701
Last post July 09, 2018, 12:31:23 AM
by guruslodge
Cardi B back at her thot lifestyle, released Video for latest song Hot Shit

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 4673
Last post July 13, 2022, 03:51:45 PM
by bellanaija