Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Man drops £20k on cosmetic surgery to look like kim-Meet the male kim kardashian  (Read 1268 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Kylie and Khloe Kardashian’s biggest fan spent £21,000 on cosmetic surgery to look more like his idols, including sculpted lips and generous derrière.
James Holt, 22, splurged £10,000 (US$13,000) on his puffed-up lips alone. He tops up his filler every two months to keep them in shape.
Five years on from his first cosmetic surgery, Holt says he plans to have even more work done, including the removal of six ribs to achieve a Kardashian-like hourglass shape.

In a bid to emulate his celebrity heroes, Kylie and Khloe Kardashian, Holt has spent £3,000 on Botox and £2,000 on cheek filler.

“I’m going to be really fake looking - that’s the look I’m going for,” Holt, who is from Bury, Greater Manchester, told the Daily Mirror.

“I love the Kardashians, especially Kylie and Khloe, but Kim is past it now. I love that big butt and small waist look.

“Since Kylie started getting big lips a year ago it’s become really fashionable. Mine are bigger than Kylie’s now.”

Sugar daddies dotted about the country help fund his expensive surgery in return for scantily clad photos of the young man.

Holt, who is single and has no interest in a relationship, insists he does not compensate his benefactors with sexual favours.

My two main sugar daddies know me and have met me, but I’ve not had a sexual relationship with them or any others.

“I don’t know what they’re getting out of it – they don’t get much from me.”

Holt underwent his first cosmetic surgery at the age of 17, when he booked an appointment at a local salon for Botox and lip injections.

The initial injection of 1.5ml failed to make an impression on his classmates at school, so he went back for more.

"I'd Rather Die In Poverty Than Be A Kardashian"

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 2039
Last post November 20, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
by jchima14
Kim Kardashian and kanye west to Release "about our lives movie soon"

Started by internet police

Views: 1904
Last post June 09, 2015, 05:02:39 PM
by internet police
Rob Kardashian LEAKED Nude Photos of Blacc Chyna Online - see photos 18+

Started by Postmaster

Views: 1957
Last post July 07, 2017, 07:01:37 AM
by Postmaster
Cops warn kardashian Kylie Jenner to post less on Instagram, star vows to quit

Started by mastercode

Views: 1792
Last post January 02, 2016, 09:54:39 PM
by mastercode
Nicki Minaj,Kim Kardashian, Iggy Azalea& JLo Top Billboards 2014 Best Booty List

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 1841
Last post December 18, 2014, 04:09:28 PM
by ctytravellink