Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: CAN accuse Buhari's government of allowing persecution of Christians  (Read 2159 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Rev. Musa Asake, the General Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria, has claimed that there is a grand plan to wipe out Christians in Nigeria, going by recent events.

According to him, the federal government seems to favour one religion. "Look at how appointments are shared in this government (of President Muhammadu Buhari); tell me how many Christians are there?" he queried.

"All the security agencies in this country are in the hands of northerners. Don’t we have Christians in the North? Was it only Muslims who voted for the president in the last presidential election? Evidently, Christians have been marginalised and they are being brutalised. Christians are being treated as if we are second-citizens in this country which is sad and unfortunate but our God is not asleep.

"From the way I see things happening, there is a grand plan to wipe out Christians in this country but by the grace of God it will not come to pass. That is why I am saying if the government is not going to protect us, then we have no choice but to protect ourselves. We will not continue to fold our hands and accept being killed for no reason. These killings are going on as usual and we have got to a point to say ‘enough is enough.’ Everybody has to defend themselves.

Oyedepo lament, Says President Buhari's days are numbered, worst govt in Nigeria

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 9614
Last post March 09, 2020, 12:35:13 PM
by bellanaija
Buhari govt most wicked, corrupt regime in Nigeria - Bishop Oyedepo insist

Started by legendguru

Views: 3306
Last post June 13, 2022, 02:17:35 PM
by legendguru
Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria Blast Buhari for incesant kidnapping

Started by guruslodge

Views: 3623
Last post August 15, 2022, 02:57:05 PM
by guruslodge
Catholic Archishop decries Buhari Admnistration,termites looting,students strike

Started by bellanaija

Views: 4992
Last post October 10, 2022, 04:42:02 PM
by bellanaija
President buhari tells media - Boko Haram May Force Me to BAN hijab

Started by admin

Views: 2004
Last post December 30, 2015, 11:49:03 PM
by admin