Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Toyin Aimakhu's Estranged Husband Claims the she has been Calling to reconcile  (Read 1406 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

In a new interview with Punch Newspaper’s Saturday Beats, Nollywood actor Adeniyi Johnson has come forward to deny rumours that he has been calling his ex-wife Toyin Aimakhu with hopes of a reconciliation.

He said, “This is a blatant lie! In fact, the reverse is even the case. I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year. I have never called her since this controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”

When he was asked if there was any chance of them ever getting back together, he said “I would rather not talk about it. But I have to tell you that in a few weeks, things will unfold”.

I was depressed after my husband took a second wife – Yul Edochie ist wife says

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 7660
Last post July 22, 2022, 03:36:09 PM
by guruslodge
Rosaline Meurer accused of breaking Tonto Dike’s home marries Tonto ex-husband

Started by bellanaija

Views: 6160
Last post February 15, 2021, 02:05:44 PM
by bellanaija
Why Fathia Balogun Was Missing At Ex-Husband Saidi Balogun’s 50th Birthday Party

Started by Postmaster

Views: 1639
Last post July 07, 2017, 07:10:34 AM
by Postmaster
My ex-husband always beat me anytime his football club lose match – Actress revealed

Started by yungcrux

Views: 5058
Last post January 29, 2024, 09:07:32 AM
by yungcrux
Mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Lanre Gentry finds new lover - Photos

Started by naij

Views: 2006
Last post May 22, 2017, 07:14:04 AM
by naij