Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Asari Dokubo denies involvement in arms deal, blasts Lai Mohammed  (Read 1830 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Leader of the Niger Delta People?s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, on Wednesday distanced himself from the $9.3 million botched arms deal in South Africa, saying he had not been to the country since 2002.

His denial came on the heels of a call by the All Progressive congress that the Federal Government should explain Asari?s involvement in the botched deal.

But reacting to the APC?s statement, Asari in a telephone interview with journalists from Saudi Arabia where he is presently performing the 2014 Hajj, said the last time he visited South Africa was in the 2002 and could not have gone to any country without a visa.

He said, ?Can you enter any country without a visa? No person can enter any country without a visa. Presently, I am in Saudi Arabia performing my Hajj as the Amirul Hajj of Bayelsa State and this can be confirmed. I flew Flynass from Kaduna on the 27th. So, it is really a shame that Lai Mohammed who has defiled the name of Allah has become a pathological and award-winning liar.

?Nobody enters any country without a visa and I have not been to South Africa since 2002. My passport is present. I flew Arik airline from Lagos on the 27th and went to Kaduna where I flew Flynass airline and came to Saudi Arabia.

?APC has reduced itself to a party of liars just the same way their presidential candidate, notorious liar and confirmed dictator, General Buhari, stage managed an assassination in order to gain cheap popularity and where more than 100 people were killed and he has not been put on trial. The evil they wish me will be visited on their home.?

IRAN - US Deal - Nigeria May Lose N333 billion in crude oil revenue By Year End

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2263
Last post July 21, 2015, 01:50:49 PM
by mastercode
Britain Seeks European Union Trade Deal, Pact With China

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 2082
Last post December 18, 2017, 12:36:50 AM
by lindaikeji