Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 3 crazy Ways To Ask A Girl Out  (Read 1370 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
3 crazy Ways To Ask A Girl Out
« on: July 06, 2016, 06:24:23 PM »

To most guys, asking a girl out could be so much fun as well as hard work. Quite frankly, I love when a guy goes all out just to get my attention but what I don't like is for a guy to go crazy just to tell me he likes me. Here are three strange, stupid and crazy ways guys use to ask girls out.

[greenalert]1. Make a bet[/greenalert]
Some guys make a bet with their friends to ask a girl out. It could be fun but in most cases, it's just to help them go on that mission with the hope of winning something, whether in cash or kind.  But to make things interesting, a guy could challenge her to go out with him. If he loses, then he backs off respectfully. If she likes him, she’s sure to get impressed with his act and ask him out herself. And if you win, then just remember to treat her like the prize she is.

[greenalert]2. Propose to her[/greenalert]
Although this seems like the best way to go in order to get a girl’s attention, you don’t need to actually propose to her or even make it seem like that. Get a ring box and bend down on one knee. She’ll notice you almost instantly. However, inside the box, you could replace the diamond ring with a note asking her out. The gesture will definitely make her laugh.

[greenalert]3. The Grand Gesture[/greenalert]
Asking a girl out doesn't have to be like a Broadway movie. The theatrical epic entrance with singers and dancers all prancing around the girl as our hero asks her out might seem a little too much. But in some cases, this is exactly what’s required. However, we wonder if Nigerian girls would love this (especially if it's not a proposal). Others would want to send gifts, they would go overboard with it -- fill her entire office with roses, call her 20 times a day because she gave you her number etc.  Don’t attempt this unless you are sure of the girl’s feelings or you’ll end up hurting yours. If she’s on the edge, then wooing her with a grand gesture, even a less theatrical one, will definitely make her lean towards the positive.

60-year-old man, 3 others raped 9-year-old girl

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 12600
Last post November 04, 2019, 08:00:28 AM
by bellanaija
75-year-old man allegedly defiled 5-year-old girl

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 5723
Last post September 23, 2019, 05:13:06 AM
by naij