Computer Crash is the last thing any computer owner want to experience. The list below gives the top 5 reasons computers crash and they are:
1) Bad RAM: Our elementary school teachers already taught us the meaning of RAM and what it does. A bad RAM could slow down the rate of data processing of a computer and as well as makes computers lose their memory suddenly, leading to a blue screen which forcefully shut down the computer. This will later result in a crash Hard Disk or corrupt Operating System.
2) Viruses: Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses etc are the major malwares that can cause computer crash. Just like the way AIDS, Malaria and Fever would frustrate human and can lead to death; computer viruses could cause alot of damage to your computer and even cause a compter crash.
Viruses can modify computer registry, deleted files and corrupt Operating Systems.
3) Power Surge: In a third world country where power supply is erratic. It can be annoying that you may not get power supply for a week; only for the power to damage your PC when it is eventually supplied due to power surge.
4) Overheating: I gave OverHeating the second position on the list because I see it as one of the major reasons for computer crash.
Computer parts are mainly made of metal and plastics. The metal part usually a copper conducts alot of heat. If the heat is not regulated, it can make the processor to forcefully shutdown during operation, leading to Hard disk damage or even burn the processor.
5) Dust: Yes! dust is the number one on the list. Dust got this position because I found out that this tinny particles in our environment is the greatest culprit causing damage to our computer. The reason being that dust has the ability to penetrate the space inside computer and block the connections between components; leading to partial contact and short-circuit in components.