Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: President Buhari condemns bomb attack in Turkish airport  (Read 1322 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
President Buhari condemns bomb attack in Turkish airport
« on: July 01, 2016, 01:41:57 AM »
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday condemned the recent terrorists attacks on Ataturk Airport in Turkey, during which dozens of people from around the world lost their lives.

The President was said to have written a letter to his Turkish counterpart, President Recep Tayyep Erdogan, a day after the incident.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President commiserated with Erdogan and all the people of Turkey on the attack on their soil by those he called evil forces who have nothing to do with Islam despite their warped beliefs.

The President wrote, “On behalf of the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I wish to convey my heartfelt sympathy to you and the people of Turkey on the shocking terrorist attack at the Ataturk Airport yesterday.

“Please extend my most sincere condolences to the families, relatives and friends of the victims of this tragic incident.

“We condemn in the strongest terms these criminal, cowardly attacks, wherever they might occur as an attack on all decent, democratic and peaceful people. Every terrorist attack only strengthens Nigeria’s resolve to stand shoulder to shoulder with Turkey and other countries in the frontline of the war on terror.

“Our government calls on all peace-loving nations to commit themselves wholeheartedly to multi-lateral cooperation and collaborative actions aimed at eradicating the scourge of international terrorism.”

Buhari urged the people of Turkey to unite at this time and to strengthen their resolve to fight terrorism.

He described Turkey as a country that is rapidly growing and its government and people must not allow this attack to take their eyes away from the goal of progress.

The President also stated that Nigeria will continue to cooperate with countries around the world on the war against terrorism until victory is attained.

Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10062
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated
jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Views: 2177
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Views: 2029
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
Man who promised to walk from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins arrived Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 1938
Last post April 21, 2015, 08:32:55 AM
by mastercode
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1915
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux