Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Kim Kardashian accuse Taylor Swift of lying  (Read 1211 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Kim Kardashian accuse Taylor Swift of lying
« on: June 22, 2016, 01:36:17 AM »

During a recent interview, Kim Kardashian said Taylor Swift was fully aware the rapper had referenced her in his song Famous - which includes the lyrics "I feel like me and Taylor Swift might still have sex, I made that b**ch famous.”

But Kim, who branded her a liar, also said Taylor had even promised to laugh about the song at the Grammy awards, and that the phone call where she did so had been recorded. But Taylor Swift and her management have refuted Kim's claims and say even though she made a call with Kanye, Kanye didn't play the song for her and she wasn't aware that she'll be referenced with the term 'bi**h'.

In documents seen by The Sun , a legal letter from the singer’s lawyers allegedly orders the rapper to destroy the tape.

In an explosive interview last week, Kim said: “I swear, my husband gets so much sh*t for things when he really was doing proper protocol and even called to get it approved.”

A source told the Sun UK: “Taylor got her lawyers to threaten Kanye and demanded that the recording was killed. They stressed the phone call was confidential and that publishing it would violate her rights.

“It validates that a taped conversation where Taylor was on board with the song does exist, and just shows how worried she is about the truth coming out.”

But an angry Taylor hit back straight away .

Her representative said: “Taylor does not hold anything against Kim Kardashian as she recognises the pressure Kim must be under and that she is only repeating what she has been told by Kanye West.''

'However, that does not change the fact that much of what Kim is saying is incorrect.'

"Kanye West and Taylor only spoke once on the phone while she was on vacation with her family in January of 2016 and they have never spoken since.

"Taylor has never denied that conversation took place. It was on that phone call that Kanye West also asked her to release the song on her Twitter account, which she declined to do.

"Kanye West never told Taylor he was going to use the term,'that bitch' in referencing her.

"A song cannot be approved if it was never heard. Kanye West never played the song for Taylor Swift.

"Taylor heard it for the first time when everyone else did and was humiliated.

"Kim Kardashian's claim that Taylor and her team were aware of Famous being recorded is not true, and Taylor cannot understand why Kanye West, and now Kim Kardashian, will not just leave her alone."

"I'd Rather Die In Poverty Than Be A Kardashian"

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 2044
Last post November 20, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
by jchima14
Kim Kardashian and kanye west to Release "about our lives movie soon"

Started by internet police

Views: 1907
Last post June 09, 2015, 05:02:39 PM
by internet police
Rob Kardashian LEAKED Nude Photos of Blacc Chyna Online - see photos 18+

Started by Postmaster

Views: 1963
Last post July 07, 2017, 07:01:37 AM
by Postmaster
Cops warn kardashian Kylie Jenner to post less on Instagram, star vows to quit

Started by mastercode

Views: 1799
Last post January 02, 2016, 09:54:39 PM
by mastercode
Nicki Minaj,Kim Kardashian, Iggy Azalea& JLo Top Billboards 2014 Best Booty List

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 1847
Last post December 18, 2014, 04:09:28 PM
by ctytravellink