Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 5 things women crave for on bed  (Read 1304 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
5 things women crave for on bed
« on: June 16, 2016, 12:32:46 PM »

Below are 5 things your wife is craving in the bedroom. , just show up and deliver. You’re welcome

[greenalert]A sensual recap[/greenalert]

After it’s all said and done, don’t disappear to go check the score of the game. Lay with her for awhile and hold her. Let her know she’s the best you ever had and how good she makes you feel. Kiss her, but be careful, because you may start another round.

[bluealert]Different positions[/bluealert]

You are 100% guaranteed to have an climax from having s*x missionary style.Your wife? Not so much. No worries, there are PLENTY of ways to reach her “G spot”.Cow-girl.Reverse cow-girl.Doggy-style. Take your pick, and let her get hers FIRST.

[bluealert]Words of affirmation while in the act
[/bluealert]
If you’re able to catch your breath or utter out more than a groan, try saying “You’re beautiful” or “I love you so much” while making love. Trust me, your wife will remember it and cherish this long after you two have done the “do.”

[redalert] Romance[/redalert]

With the exception of a sometimes necessary quickie, your wife is craving romance. There’s a difference between romance and s*x. However, romance easily paves the way for a pleasurable evening.

[yellowalert]Foreplay[/yellowalert]

To piggy back off of your wife craving romance, she desires foreplay. I know you’re turned on from a simple peck on the lips, but sometimes it takes more to make her “love come down;” so get busy.

Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1493
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode
I beat my wife to death to teach other women lesson - husband brags

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 8069
Last post March 25, 2019, 07:38:38 AM
by guruslodge
Entertainer Bill Cosby 'offered women money' for silence after sex