Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Rapper drake dissed Diddy in new track  (Read 1212 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Rapper drake dissed Diddy in new track
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:57:43 AM »

Drake and Diddy beefed in December 2014 over the "0 To 100" beat, but reportedly settled their issues in 2015.

In "4PM," Drake makes several subtle references to Diddy over the Bad Boy-inspired beat, saying "The higher I get the less they accept me / Even had the OGs tryna press me, Ha-ha-ha-ha," echoing Diddy's laughter from his 1997 hit "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down" (which itself paid homage to Grandmaster Flash). He also references the song by name and the title of the album it appeared on, No Way Out.

Drake finally found some fire in his recent "4PM In Calabasas which took shot at diddy

CHANCE THE RAPPER – CHANCE 4 (EP) Full album download

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 8589
Last post July 21, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
by mastercode
Rapper Lil Wayne's "Dedication 6" Mixtape to drop on Christmas Day

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 1959
Last post December 08, 2017, 12:34:29 AM
by punch