Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: Popular Nigerian OAP Toke Makinwa opens up about her marriage  (Read 177 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa for the first time is speaking out about how her marriage breakup with Maje Ayida affected her.

In her latest VLOG the media personality tells her fans to bear with her as she wants to speak about her marriage from a rational and unemotional stance.

She goes on to say she is still going through the break up process and itís been difficult for her.
According to her, "For those who feel I have spoken about my marriage, you know what happened last year. It is with good reason. I want to talk about it from a rational point and not an emotional stance. Cos itís tough. If youíve ever been through a separation, heartbreak or whatever, you know how difficult it is. And this was very public and so I went through a lot of stages and Iím still going through it. I canít sit here and tell you Iím completely whole or this doesnít affect me anymore. I still feel somewhat shy, Iím trying to come out of my shell about it. Cos I mean you share your life with me and I feel itís a great disservice to not even talk about it.

So in due time. Just know Iím going through the process & every week I come here I smile, we connect that doesnít mean I donít have my own issues. Itís just that I have chosen not to be a victim. Iíve chosen to just rise above it and just keep rising."

Nigerian Police Nabbed FESTAC bank robbery suspects

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 172
Last post December 15, 2015, 01:01:55 PM
by internet police
Nigerian military arrest two Aljazeera journalists in Maiduguri

Started by mastercode

Views: 248
Last post March 25, 2015, 06:07:03 PM
by mastercode
We will launch our own radio, TV station soon - Nigerian National Assembly

Started by yungcrux

Views: 529
Last post October 19, 2015, 10:57:43 AM
by yungcrux
Popular Reality TV Show, Big Brother HotShots Begins

Started by admin

Views: 397
Last post October 06, 2014, 12:09:49 PM
by admin
Instagram user accuse Nigeria OAP Toke Makinwa of having a child outside wedlock

Started by newspostng

Views: 251
Last post March 30, 2016, 08:18:26 PM
by newspostng