Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: President Buhari vows ,I will fulfill my promise of better Nigeria  (Read 1072 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday reassured Nigerians that he remained committed to fulfilling his electoral promise of making Nigeria a better place for all.

Buhari made the promise in his Children’s Day message which was made available to journalists.

In the message which he personally signed, the President said the well-being of Nigerian children remained his administration’s priority.

He said that was why adequate provisions were made in the 2016 Budget for their immunisation against killer diseases as well as the school feeding programme.

He said despite the dwindling economy, his administration would continue to improve the quality of lives of the youth.

The President said, “I seize the opportunity of this year’s celebration which comes just two days before the first anniversary of the present administration, to reassure our children and youth that we remain fully committed to fulfilling our promise of a better Nigeria for all of our people.

“On this happy occasion for our children, I reaffirm my belief that it is the right of every Nigerian child to have access to quality and affordable education, as well as healthcare and other basic necessities for a good life, in a peaceful and secure environment.

“The good health and well-being of Nigerian children remain a top priority on our agenda for national development and we have demonstrated our strong commitment in this regard with the allocation of N12.6 billion in the 2016 budget for vaccines and programmes to prevent childhood killer diseases such as polio, measles and yellow fever.

“Other measures in the 2016 budget, such as the school feeding programme for children at a cost of N93.1 billion, will ensure that more children go to school and enjoy the fun of learning and growing together with their peers.

“Despite the current economic and funding challenges facing our dear nation, my administration will continue to do all within its powers to achieve better living conditions and greater access to quality healthcare and education for all our youth.”
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:06:35 AM by internet police »

"Nigeria Needs PDP Now More Than Ever" - You Will Be Shocked By Who Said This

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1803
Last post February 11, 2016, 12:17:59 PM
by jchima14
"These 2 Igbo men will save Nigeria"

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1783
Last post October 05, 2016, 04:37:55 PM