Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Acting Taraba Governor declares ailing Suntai missing  (Read 1476 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Acting Taraba Governor declares ailing Suntai missing
« on: October 07, 2014, 11:07:58 AM »

The acting governor of Taraba State, Alhaji Garba Umar, has declared his ailing boss, Danbaba Danfulani Suntai missing.

Umar, who made this shocking disclosure yesterday in Jalingo during a media chat with journalists, said that he had not set his eyes on his boss, Governor Suntai, since he was flown into the country by a certain cabal.

?Few of my aides and I were already at the domestic wing of the airport to receive my boss but, unknowingly to me, the cabal was already waiting at the international wing of the airpot where the plane conveying my boss was directed to land.

When I got to know that the plane landed at the international wing, I rushed to the place to receive him, but he was in an SUV, which immediately drove him to T.Y. Danjuma Lodge?.

On the crisis in the state, he said, ?I thank God this year?s sallah was peaceful; peace has returned to some of the crisis areas in the state. And I have also constituted a reconciliation committee to ensure that those who fled their homes because of crisis return?.

Reacting to Umar?s claim, a former commissioner for information in the state, Mr. Emmanuel Bello, told Leadership on phone that Suntai was not missing.

He explained that governor Suntai was doing well and would soon return to the office.

?Since our dear governor returned from his medical trip, he has been at the Governor?s Lodge, otherwise called T.Y. Danjuma House, located at Asokoro in Abuja?, Bello said.

Ex Governor Rochas Okorocha nabbed by police, now released from police custody

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 11987
Last post February 22, 2021, 12:46:45 PM
by punch
'I will create a prosperous Lagos" - Ambode declares for Lagos governorship race

Started by mastercode

Views: 1434
Last post October 25, 2014, 09:48:43 PM
by mastercode
Defamation: Ex Rivers Governor, Peter Odili Sues Peterside, Claims N6bn Damages

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1216
Last post October 11, 2016, 08:02:02 PM
by Ereporter
Ekiti state newly Elected Governor Fayose vows not to recognise 19 new LCDAs