Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Pregnant American Pickens executed by boyfriend for refusing to have abortion  (Read 1543 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

The family of a pregnant young North Carolina woman, who was killed by a single shot to the face, say she was executed by her violent boyfriend because she refused to abort his baby. Candace Pickens, 23, was found dead in a park in Asheville, with her unresponsive 3-year-old toddler son, Zachaeus Waters, critically injured with a gunshot wound to the head found lying next to her on Wednesday 11 May.

Police had responded around seven hours earlier to a report of gunshots nearby, but failed to find Pickens and her son until the mother's body was found by a jogger, according to the Citizen-Times.

Zachaeus was rushed to hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery and lost his left eye. He is in stable but critical condition, police have said.

Pickens' boyfriend, Nathaniel Elijah Dixon, 24, has been charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury — and first-degree murder of an unborn child.

He is awaiting extradition from Ohio back to North Carolina, from where he fled after Pickens was killed. Dixon has a violent history that includes attempted robbery and allegations of domestic violence against another woman with whom he had a child, police said.

Pickens' family says Dixon killed her because she refused to have an abortion against his wishes.

"He found out she was pregnant and he wanted her to abort the baby," Irene Jenny Pickens told the Washington Post. "She would never do that. It wasn't an option for her, and that's what sparked the violence.. You could tell things were going on between them ... but I don't think anyone expected anything like this."

Pickens was described as an open-hearted, generous woman who loved being a mother, recently celebrating Zachaeus' birthday having just turned three-years-old.

"My son didn't deserve this and neither did Candace," said Zachaeus' father, Daquan Waters, who shared custody of the little boy. "She gave her laughs to people and was always helping others.She didn't want to say no to anyone.

"We had a big weekend planned," Waters told the Citizen-Times. "He was so excited to go to the zoo and the aquarium."

A memorial was held for her at Asheville's Hill Street Baptist Church.

Another baby factory raided in Nigeria, pregnant women nabbed , rescue newborns

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 14323
Last post January 27, 2021, 02:24:10 PM
by lindaikeji
Pregnant woman pours hot water on neighbour for peeping during her bath

Started by jchima14

Views: 1582
Last post March 05, 2015, 04:22:51 AM
by jchima14
Man Nabbed for beating pregnant wife to death for calling him ?irresponsible?

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1552
Last post December 11, 2015, 07:02:33 PM
by yungcrux
Woman Confessed, I stole baby to deceive my husband that I was truly pregnant

Started by punch

Views: 16160
Last post November 01, 2019, 11:38:06 AM
by punch
IPOB denies killing pregnant Hausa woman ,Name Culprit