Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Kardashians slams kourtney for getting too close to her mother's boyfriend  (Read 1333 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
37-year-old 'Keeping Up With Kardashians' star Kourtney Kardashian has been accused of starting a new relationship with  her mother's younger boyfriend Corey Gamble.

According to Dailymail, her family feel very uncomfortable, and find the sudden closeness between the pair very weird and inappropriate.
Kourtney and Gamble were seen grocery shopping together with her kids, playing with them at dinner time, out for a family hike together and taking Kourtney to see brother Rob as he finally returned to the spotlight on the E! show.

Corey Gamble who began dating media personality Kris Jenner in November 2014 explained that he never had to be in a house full of people and so much liveliness just exactly what the Kardashians are known for.

Although  Kim and Khloe Kardashian  slammed their sister for been so close and over-friendly with their mother's lover, saying they feel uncomfortable seeing photos of them together everywhere, Kourtney is spending more time and she’s always on a video chat with Corey every day.

"I love Corey, I think he's super nice, but I don't ask him to hang out" he's fun, you just need to get to know him better, Just ask him questions, but you don't need to be nosey”  Kourtney tells Kim,

Jennifer Lopez slams Fan Who Says She Uses Botox: "That's Just My Face!"

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 9177
Last post January 18, 2021, 01:30:45 PM
by newspostng
Nicki Minaj slams critics for Blasting Her for Working snitch tekashi 6ix9ine

Started by bellanaija

Views: 7341
Last post June 15, 2020, 08:09:59 AM
by bellanaija
K. Michelle's Injections Leaked On Idris Elba's Sheets ,wendy williams slams her

Started by bellanaija

Views: 16834
Last post February 26, 2021, 11:45:54 AM
by bellanaija
Black lives dont matter to you, Rapper TI Slams Donald Trump

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1495
Last post July 27, 2016, 05:48:21 AM
by yungcrux
Future Kardashian Blac Chyna Slams Wendy Williams On Instagram