Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: ?I?m not a machine, I am a man? ? Yaya Toure fires back at critics  (Read 1366 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Yaya Toure has told his critics that he is just a man, not a machine, after he scored a fine solo goal in Manchester City?s 2-0 win over Aston Villa on Saturday.

The Ivorian midfielder has become the subject of constant bashing, after a string of poor displays. Yaya Toure admits that he will always be on the radar playing for a big club, but insisted he was doing his best.

?For me, I?m keeping going. I?ve been playing for top sides in Europe and I knew about this criticism. I just do my best and try to help the team win again,? he told Sky Sports.

?It?s not so easy because you have to play every three days and people have to understand I?m not a machine; I am a man. But I have to keep going because all my team-mates keeps going around me.?

City were held 1-1 by Roma in their midweek Champions League group match and Yaya Toure has said it was great to bounce back from the disappointing draw with a win in the league.

He added: ?I think today was a great win because we played against a great team. In the first half it was quite difficult for us but in the second half we did the job. It?s a fantastic win.

?After the draw against Roma on Tuesday it was quite difficult for us to come back.

?Full credit to Aston Villa, they played very well in defence but in the second half we did the job.

Jose Mourinho makes private phone call to Sign Barcelona centre-back

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 1537
Last post March 28, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
by lindaikeji
Swansea City seal deal for French full-back frank tabanou

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2310
Last post May 23, 2015, 02:34:13 PM
by mastercode