Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Revealed , I must confess I am tired  (Read 1345 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, has revealed that she is tired of her comedy series “Jenifa’s Diary”, but does not see it coming to an end soon. In an interview with Vanguard Newspaper, she mentioned that the request of fans have spurred her into more production.

In her words, “We have actually filmed the fifth season but we are airing the fourth right now and we would soon begin shooting the sixth season.”

“I must confess that I am tired because it is not easy writing, playing the lead character, assisting the director and also supervising the whole project.”

The actress spoke of her challenges coming up with contents for Jenifa’s Diary, which has gained a lot of attention among film lovers. It was coined off “Jenifa”, a Yoruba movie that focused on a character who made wrong choices and was wrongly influenced by her school peers.

“It is not easy writing a comedy script but each time I want to put it to rest, people tell me that the last season was lovely and they keep asking what would be happening in seasons to come.”

“They still want to see more because everyone loves  Jenifa. I believe that  Jenifa  is a brand that has come to stay because we use her as a vessel to pass  messages across to young people.” “I use the character to highlight some problems the youths face and also proffer solutions to these problems. I don’t see Jenifa’s Dairy coming to an end.”

I almost committed suicide – Kanayo O Kanayo revealed

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 7787
Last post May 06, 2022, 02:31:43 PM
by punch
Another Nollywood actor, ‘Wanke Wanke’ is dead

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 6018
Last post May 06, 2020, 09:27:04 AM
by Naijaloaded
Nigerian celebrities crushing on Genevieve Nnaji Revealed - View full list

Started by mastercode

Views: 1737
Last post April 11, 2016, 12:46:33 AM
by mastercode
Recently divorced Nollywood actor ENTERTAINMENTActor Ninalowo fuels dating rumours with Damilola Adegbite

Started by legendguru

Views: 3849
Last post November 27, 2023, 09:02:07 AM
by legendguru
Tonto Dike revealed- Why I said my ex-husband, Churchill is ’40 seconds’ man

Started by legendguru

Views: 11729
Last post May 08, 2019, 07:02:05 AM
by legendguru