Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo denies signing Budget without details  (Read 1327 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo on Thursday denied signing Appropriation Bills into law without viewing the details while he was still in office.
Obasanjo made the denial while speaking with State House Correspondents shortly after a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said, ?Eh en? I signed budget without details? Anybody who told you that, go and ask him again.?

On the 2016 Budget, Obasanjo said, ?Before I will be able to tell you something about the budget, I have to read it and know what it contains and know what to talk about.?

Speaking on the purpose of his visit, the former President said, ?You know that not too long ago, I was out there. I have come to share some of my experiences with him.?

When asked to speak on the experiences, Obasanjo said: ?Ha! Ha! If I say I shared experiences with my wife, you will ask me wetin I talk with my wife.?

Fayose Accuse President buhari of wasting N250m public fund on economic retreat

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1701
Last post March 26, 2016, 04:39:11 AM
by admin
President Buhari Tells NNPC New Boss - Recover all Stolen Nigeria Oil Money

Started by mastercode

Views: 1874
Last post August 05, 2015, 05:01:21 PM
by mastercode
President Buhari orders EFCC to trace all stolen funds under Goodluck Jonathan

Started by mastercode

Views: 1727
Last post August 10, 2015, 08:44:47 AM
by mastercode
President Buhari establish anti-corruption courts to try looters of public fund

Started by admin

Views: 1944
Last post August 22, 2015, 01:02:41 PM
by admin
President Buhari hails British support for repatriation of Nigeria?s stolen fund

Started by mastercode

Views: 2055
Last post October 07, 2015, 08:26:29 PM
by mastercode