Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Former US banker surgically removes ears and nose to resemble a dragon - Photos  (Read 1280 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

A 55-year-old former banker has undergone several surgeries to fulfill her desire to transform completely into a dragon. Eva Tiamat Medusa, formally known as Richard Hernandez, grew up in Texas US, believing he was a woman trapped in a man's body and slowly started his transformation from a man to a woman and eventually into a "human dragon".
On her blog titled 'Eva Medusa Tiamat, Transspecieism ? Metamorphosis', Tiamat writes: "I am the Dragon Lady, A pre-op M2F transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind and embracing my most natural self awareness as a mythical beast."

After undergoing several persona changes, Tiamat settled for a dragon and underwent procedures, like nose modification, tooth extraction, ear removal, and eye colouring in the hope of looking more like a dragon. She is almost unrecognisable from what she looked like in 1990 before going through procedures, like her full-face tattoo.

Tiamat who lives in New Mexico derived her name from a video gamedragon, has gone as far as getting a forked tongue, horns implanted onto her forehead and the whites inside her eyes stained green. She recently underwent another operation, which involved cutting back both of her ears.

Tiamet is 95% covered in snake scale tattoos and prefers to be referred to as "it" rather than he or she. "From the time I began my transformation journey, I have told people to not judge this book by its cover, but then again why not? I think this book cover is beautiful," wrote Tiamet next to her photo on Facebook.

8-Year-Old Girl Forced to Marry 28-Year-Old Man in Kaduna Nigeria (Photos)

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1585
Last post January 21, 2016, 10:40:35 PM
by newspostng
Nigerian Singer Davido Shows Off His Luxury House And Cars On Instagram -Photos

Started by legendguru

Views: 1818
Last post November 10, 2015, 02:04:56 PM
by legendguru
First Indian couple to climb Mount Everest accused of faking photos

Started by newspostng

Views: 1465
Last post July 01, 2016, 01:20:09 AM
by newspostng
Researchers crack facial security systems using 3D faces on Facebook photos

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1392
Last post August 22, 2016, 09:00:31 AM
by yungcrux
Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Shares His Favourite Photos From His Trip To Nige

Started by jchima14

Views: 1359
Last post September 08, 2016, 07:44:48 PM
by jchima14