Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nigerian President buhari's Wife Aisha donates five bags of rice to agatu People  (Read 2083 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

The wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, on Wednesday donated relief materials to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Benue State.
Mrs. Buhari, who was in Benue to identify with the state government on the recent farmers/herdsmen crisis, was represented by the wife of the Vice President, Oludolapo Osinbajo.

Donating the materials at Nogowa Secondary School, Wadata Camp, Makurdi, Dolapo Osinbajo commiserated with the bereaved families, saying that the government was committed to their plight.

Among the materials donated were five bags of rice and ten cartons of tin tomatoes.

She said that the Federal Government understood what the victims were passing through and assured them that government would not abandon them at this point of their sufferings.

?I have heard and seen your cries. Cry no more, for we are with you. Today in Benue, I have seen old and young men, women and children in the camp and I can see that they have gone through a lot of pains. I have seen that by their looks, it is evident that they are tired of living in the camps but they have no homes because their homes have been destroyed. We are really worried about your situation but do not lose hope we are with you, and we will never abandon you at this point of your need,? she said.

Nigerian Army Chief Warns Military Officers Lose "Pot-bellies" or face sanctions

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1659
Last post September 22, 2015, 11:40:53 AM
by admin
Avoid Suya, bottled or sachet water from unknown person - Nigerian Police Warns

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 2315
Last post June 05, 2017, 12:43:53 AM
by internet police
Controversial Nigerian Cook Hilda Baci criticized for eating dog meat