Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: make upto $100 daily trading binary tick trade on New interface(New strategies)  (Read 28994 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
NEW BINARY OPTIONS TICK TRADE WORKING STRATEGIES ON THE NEW TICK TRADE QUICK 10% INTERFACE. DO NOT USE THE OLD INTERFACE ANYMORE

this is a proven step by step guide that will help you consistently make real income from binary options tick trade without any risk of losing your money or funds. It is as simple as ABC. $30 daily or $150 weekly, guaranteed.

first step,this strategies only work on one broker platform.click on the image below to join

the binary option broker

or click here

http://record.binary.com/_3xFCHQUC86C6tyDIijdDK2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/

to join them,

fund your account with any amount you wish to start with,they accept local mastercard,ecurrency,perfect money,webmoney,mastercard,ukash,moneybookers,western union and many more,you will also withdraw through the same platform.

Making money online was one thing i couldn?t wait to do when i dropped my pen. I attended workshops and seminers but none worked for me. I kept on taking risk and spending money on seminers until i attended one of my last seminars where i was taught how to make money with this options broker site.

At first,it wasn?t easy for me to understand but with spending more time on the website and also the ebook i bought at the seminar,i started understanding how it worked and then i started making my own cash.
In addition to that,i developed my own strategy which earned me my first $500 in 2weeks.

Seeing the money in my local bank account was good news and like heaven on earth.
Now i make nothing less than $250 daily into my account.
You too can make it from this website.

NOW LETS GET STARTED

Please if you are already a millionaire,you dont need this.
this broker is a website that offers an excellent way to trade markets with small limited stakes yet with big potential gains.

It allows you to trade or bet on price movements.

The good news here is that you make your money in seconds (every 10-15 seconds to be precise).

Imagine putting in 1hour everyday on the website and be making atleast $250 daily. That means in 30days you will be making $250 * 30days = $7500. A whopping $7500 (approx N1,125,000) into your account.

Isn?t that a good pay?

Checkout to see the least of my strategies i have been using to make cool cash from this website. (Remember as i said,this is the least).

I want to reveal to you the simplest platform on the broker website called the TICKS TRADE PLATFORM. Here we have TICKS TRADES 10%, TICKS TRADES 100% UP/DOWN, and TICKS TRADE LUCKY 10 DIGITS.
As i said earlier, am showing you the least of my strategies. . .

In the TICKS TRADE 10%, we make 10% of every amount you stake if you manage to predict that the outcome at the end of the prediction is not the number chosen.
Don?t worry,i will explain further?.
Lets say in a set of number (eg 1256.34),having the digit ?4″ as the last decimal number, if you manage to predict that at the end of each stake, lets say you choose ?0″ as the last decimal number and at the end of the stake you have the result as (1238.98) which the digit ?0″ happens not to be the last decimal digit, you make 10% of your stake.

Isn?t that simple enough ! !

That means if you go on predicting correctly for 1hour, imagine how much you will be making.
Now applying my strategy, this is how it works:
Note that the website is run by a software, though programmed by human.

THE NEW TICK TRADE QUICK 10% INTERFACE AND HOW TO APPLY THE FREE STRATEGIES

Dear traders,how are you doing today,i hope by now you are aware that the tick trade interface has been redesigned
and the old interface will be faced out soon,many traders are not familiar with the new interface yet and how it works,
dont worry,its just a little adjustment and as you know,we dont like to keep you all in the dark,we have applied our
strategies to work with the new interface.

so below is just what you will be doing to place trade and maximize profit.

as it appears on the image illustration
login to your broker account,
(1)click on tick trades ,and click on digits

(2) select indices

(3) change to random 50 index

(4) change to duration

(5) change to 9 ticks

(6) choose ticks

(7) pick last digit that will not come out as last tick ( now this is where you apply our strategy. pick any number for first trade,
and choose the (NUMBER THAT APPEARS ON THE CURRENT WHEN THE TICK GET TO 8TH) after first trade for your next trade and other trades.
Remember we set the tick to 9 ticks,and the tick will start counting once you click purchase button,as it count, watch carefully the number that shows on current on the 8th tick, use that number to place the next trade. note that the tick stops at 9ticks. so pick the number that appear on current when tick is on  the 8tick for any next trade you are placing.

( 8 ) select stake

(9) select the amount to stake (Note- always stake lower amount . read the risk management policy in our initial post.

( 10 ) click get price

then the purchase button will appear,

click on the down purchase button,

then wait for result as you can see on the illustration images.

RISK MANAGEMENT POLICY
To really make endless cash flow in this market, please I want you to STRICTLY adhere to these risk management policies, don?t go against these policies, no matter how happy you are after winning trades, if not, you will be trading on danger zone. You may lose money if you do not follow the policy.

1) Determine how much you want to make per day

2) Always start your stake (working capital, not the account balance you see on the broker homepage) from minimum, e.g, from $10 to 50$ or any amount you find suitable for your trade.

3) Divide how much you want to make in a day by the number of times you want to place a trade. E.g, If you decide you want to make $50 a day from your $50 stake, you divide the number of trades that you will place in a day by 10. Which means you will have to trade 5 times on that day.

4) Please make sure you do not trade between the hows of 8:30pm to 12:00 Midnight. You are warned, you may incur loses.

5) If your account balance is just $50, please stake only $20, and you place the trade like 3 times within 5minutes, and leave the market. Then you come back 45 minutes later, place another trade for about 4 times again and leave the market..etc. By the time you do this 10 times in a day, you would have actually made more than your target for the day, your total profit for the day will be (if you are using $20 to stake) $2 x 3 = $6, in 10 places, so you have made $60 for yourself.

As you continue making money, your confidence grows and then you can increase your stake for higher profit capacity like $100, $150,$200 OR $300.per day

NOTE: YOU CAN NO LONGER PLACE UP TO 30 TRADES PER DAY, THIS IS SO BECAUSE THE BROKER HAS DEVISED A MEANS OF MAKING PEOPLE LOSE THEIR MONEY. PLEASE DO NOT PLACE MORE THAN 4 TRADES AT A TIME.

YOU STAND A 97% CHANCE OF LOSING YOUR STAKE IF YOU GO FOR THE FIFTH TRADE. THIS IS MY NEW OBSERVATION.

A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

WATCH THE LIVE TRADING VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW

the binary options new tick trade interface video strategies has been released today.click the link below to watch the new strategy video

happy trading

i am committed to your online success. happy trading.together we can all smile to the bank everyday.
happy trading.

we are committed to your success.

NEW UPDATE- dear traders, as you all know that in the new method, we use the number that appears on the second to the last tick for our first trades.now once you make your first trade and leave the market for some hours, if you are trading for the second time in the day, instead of using the number that appears on the second to the last tick, use the number that appears on the last tick for your second trading of the the day,and only trade 3 times and leave the market for that day.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:05:45 AM by mastercode »

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
the binary options new tick trade interface video strategies has been released today.click the link below to watch the new strategy video

happy trading
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:22:57 AM by mastercode »

Offline Davidbankys

Are not getting strategy 2 again ?

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
this thread has been updated with using the new tick trade quick 10 percent interface, use the new interface,do not use the old interface anymore.

happy trading

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
dear traders,make sure you have strong internet connection before you trade,if you dont have a fast internet connection and updated flashplayer installed on your system,dont bother to trade. the reason is,the tick may not show or count if your internet connection is slow and that may result in loss.

happy trading

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
dear traders, happy new week and happy trader. remember use the new strategy from now on. the video for the old strategy will be removed from our youtube channerl and the video for the new strategy will be uploaded soon. stick with the thread. in the meantime, remember the video link above for the old strategy is no longer effective since we have released the new strategy for the new tick trade interface.

happy trading

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Click here to signup for free broker account

the trick work for me. thanks admin

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

happy trading

Offline desperado4xxx

Please how do I get my affiliate application granted? These guys keep saying am not qualified

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Please how do I get my affiliate application granted? These guys keep saying am not qualified

bro, i got mine while in qatar,you should be able to get it in nigeria aswell, try changing your ip first.dont know if criteria have changed now,got mine years back

Offline Davidbankys

I don't know but this I have experienced a loss in this new strategy, please am I the only one ?

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
I don't know but this I have experienced a loss in this new strategy, please am I the only one ?

bro ,read the rules,do not trade continuously as this broker has developed a trick to manipulate trade. the old method still works,you can always shuffle both tricks. trade only 3times in each trade

Offline moritz

@mastercode please can i have your digits so i could you whenever i need assistant with trading binary...Thanks for this thread.

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
NEW UPDATE- dear traders, as you all know that in the new method, we use the number that appears on the second to the last tick for our first trades.now once you make your first trade and leave the market for some hours, if you are trading for the second time in the day, instead of using the number that appears on the second to the last tick, use the number that appears on the last tick for your second trading of the the day,and only trade 3 times and leave the market for that day.

Offline commander

bro, i got mine while in qatar,you should be able to get it in nigeria aswell, try changing your ip first.dont know if criteria have changed now,got mine years back

i dont have the new interface that shows the current i only see my tics listed from 1-9 ehat do i do

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

i dont have the new interface that shows the current i only see my tics listed from 1-9 ehat do i do

install the latest flashplayer plugin to your system ,also install the latest java application and use a fast internet connection

Offline Xley

Let me see if I understand correctly.
For 24 hours, we enter the market only 2 times.
Of those twice, we make three operations. For example, 3 trades at 13.00, and 3 other trades at 16:00.
So to choose ticks:
Operation 1 ---> Random Tick
2nd Operation ---> The tick that matches the position number 2 of the first operation.
3rd Operation ---> The last tick of the second operation.

Is this correct?

Thank you very much.

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Let me see if I understand correctly.
For 24 hours, we enter the market only 2 times.
Of those twice, we make three operations. For example, 3 trades at 13.00, and 3 other trades at 16:00.
So to choose ticks:
Operation 1 ---> Random Tick
2nd Operation ---> The tick that matches the position number 2 of the first operation.
3rd Operation ---> The last tick of the second operation.

Is this correct?

Thank you very much.

yes,and make sure you dont trade continuously once you are winning or else you will incur loss

Offline Xley

Well, after 36 hours of continuing your system, the eighth trade has been loser.
THIS DOES NOT WORK
Fortunately, I followed your recommendations on the DEMO account.

Offline cakasuma

i use webtrader is fine for me. for the digits differ actually gives you 1/10 possibility of loss. and your last strategy works for me, and i cant find charts anywhere here. why dont use the last interface ?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:51:39 AM by cakasuma »